City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

I sympathise with your point of view but I’m not sure Micah is the answer :)

He was an example.

But, however much we might not think he's a great pundit, he's the most high profile ex-City player that we have in the UK media.

Jesus just had a brief skirt over of the responses on X for that matt lawton piece, every single reply has not a fucking clue what it is all about. They all seem to think it shows we are guilty of the 115 charges

Just goes to show that the average football fan are total morons and believe 100% everything the press write

I find it very ironic that the likes of liverpool fans who fought against the press that wtote lies about their club can now believe them tooth n nail - but then again they own certain media dont they so they can spin the narratives

Of all the people, both former players and non players, he could have picked and he picks Micah. Is that a clue that he's on the wum?

He's the most high profile ex-City player in the UK media.

He's regularly on sky sports, the BBC and the top football podcasts in this country.

I don't think he's a great pundit but he's supposedly a City ambassador, so if not him to help our case in the media, then who else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.