City launch legal action against the Premier League

I don't want to be a party pooper but listening to that, how is this explained?

Newcastle have finalised a £25m-a-year front-of-shirt sponsorship deal with the leading Saudi Arabian events company Sela. The agreement will provide an early test of the Premier League’s new fair market value commercial regulations.
It won’t pass will it.

I really like this Lord Flashheart gif I found. – @adelekthomas on Tumblr

I love how in the minds of so many we are guilty no matter what and solely accountable for all the worlds ills

Found guilty of charges? See, we knew it all along

Beat the charges? Corrupt, bought it off, cheating bastards

Win the lawsuits against the PL? More corruption, ruining football

At no point in time do any of these morons think for a second that maybe, just maybe we're not the ones in the wrong here
No smoke without fire………they say

And let's not forget the 24% owned by Silverlake and the Chinese, this seems to be conveniently ignored.
I think it's about 22% but yes conveniently never mentioned because it contradicts the state owned, unlimited funds, sports washing baloney.

If this is seriously the issue, then surely there's zero chance we're losing this.
Of interest here is the sponsorship by the Palace Hotel (sorry can’t remember the correct name). The building is owned by AbuDhabi but the hotel is run by a Chinese company that is a tenant of the building. Several journos assumed it was an ‘AbuDhabi sponsorship’. Under the Associated rule, we probably can’t run that sponsorship unless the PL set the value, because of geography. The reason City wangled sponsorship from them is that we stay there when doing warm weather training. Jack’s bar bill will cover it.
Next question: are sponsorships from companies in England ‘associated.’? Or do the PL not count that? Discriminatory or what?

The Syed article is racist from start to finish. It is based on a false premise that City are "run by Abu Dhabi" when the club is owned by Sheikh Mansour as a personal invesment and Silver Lake. Even by his standards it is despicable. Didn't he previously liken City fans to sewer rats?
It's one of the worst pieces of 'journalism' I've ever read.

Just love the bit of self-congratulation about their shitty paper having the best investigative journalists....preceded by a reference to the leak. He's so far up his own backside, there's little chance he'll see the irony.

He really does need to stick to table tennis :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.