City launch legal action against the Premier League

Long time reader....first time poster. I'm expecting to be branded a rag any moment!!! Bring it on.

It occurs to me that City and Newcastle could simply broker a mutually beneficial arrangement by which Etihad sponsor Newcastle and a Saudi equivalent sponsors City. It would boil an ocean of urine!
Cheat...Rag.

How on earth can you back date a rule change? What would that imply? We spent illegally during our 4 in a row? No fucking chance!
A total stitch up worse than the UEFA one

You can't and that isn't what they have done. And it's not at all true that City can't sign sponsorships with UAE companies.

What Maguire was talking about was a proposed temporary ban on sponsorships immediately after the Newcastle takeover. The proposal was voted down, or withdrawn at the last minute iirc.

That has nothing to do with the APT case, other than as an example of how rules are being targeted.

There's a part of me that has a strong feeling that Newcastle aren't overly keen on buddying up with City if they can avoid it
It's a little strange if they aren't since there appears to be a considerable degree of agreement that they are the prime target of these regs.

They testified as such at uefa. However, if my understanding is correct it wont matter a jot to the PL. It will be considered as related/not allowed. Game over, they hope!!
How about NETFLIX for shirt,academy,North Stand,sky walk and fan zone.....say £100 million ??

So, nearly a third of clubs have to sell players ASAP meaning they won’t get fair market value for them. No doubt Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs & Utd will be there trying to get a deal and below market value.

Forced fire sales for Newcastle, Forest, Everton, Villa & Chelsea.

Surely things are going to get really really nasty here.

If Arsenal pinch Isaac or Watkins, those owners and fans are going to go mad.

The big bad City narrative may soon start to chill.
Unlikely, we'll still get blamed by the media.

So, nearly a third of clubs have to sell players ASAP meaning they won’t get fair market value for them. No doubt Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs & Utd will be there trying to get a deal and below market value.

Forced fire sales for Newcastle, Forest, Everton, Villa & Chelsea.

Surely things are going to get really really nasty here.

If Arsenal pinch Isaac or Watkins, those owners and fans are going to go mad.

The big bad City narrative may soon start to chill.
Nah it’ll all be our fault

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.