City launch legal action against the Premier League

It's one of the worst pieces of 'journalism' I've ever read.

Just love the bit of self-congratulation about their shitty paper having the best investigative journalists....preceded by a reference to the leak. He's so far up his own backside, there's little chance he'll see the irony.

He really does need to stick to table tennis :)
Someone said If they bump into this **** they intend to stick two ping pong balls up each nostril, the big nose ****

Then smash them into his head with a table tennis bat

Ian Byrne, yet another nut job Scouser, and MP, is probably going to take it to PM’s question time. Lol! :-)

Oh my fucking boots, serious well informed, impartial journalism is just about alive and kicking. This needs to go viral to attempt to explain to the marauding pitch forkers(yes I said forkers) exactly what this whole charade is about... not that they'd comprehend or accept any of it.
By the way it was Kieran Maguire and not the City hating Mackem fan from the Mirror

Haha yeah apologies for the name error! Substantially different people with different areas of ...expertise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.