City launch legal action against the Premier League

I would suggest bar some notable posters here’s as reliable as other forums such as Red Cafe and RAWK.

Just majority of posters see us as undoubtedly innocent as they see us as undoubtedly guilty.

You can find good posters on here who try and be impartial (think there may still be some blue bias), whereas the others seem completely the other way.

I do think we are interested (or some of us) in the
detail, whereas others will only be interested in the detail afterwards.

Stefan is obviously excellent and probably above any other knowledge you will get without connections.

Which is why I believe opposing will go from your being relegated 115 to you only got off because the bar is too high.

If you tell them the bar is too high now they will have no interest or even know what you mean, they will only want to read the detail to know why we escaped majority of charges.

In reality we’ll never know fully what went on, but neither do opposing fans!!
Not just opposing fans but also other clubs and most of the media did not bother to read the full ratio by CAS. But, apparently, it was a bad day for football.
Henry Winter gave us the benefit of his great wisdom BEFORE CAS published their ratio.

Not just opposing fans but also other clubs and most of the media did not bother to read the full ratio by CAS. But, apparently, it was a bad day for football.
Henry Winter gave us the benefit of his great wisdom BEFORE CAS published their ratio.

City should get together with five other clubs and tell the PL no new rules are being approved, no resolutions being passed until they get there shit together. They want to stop clubs selling their assets to finance their PSR position, for example? Sort all the other PSR crap out first.

Tyranny of the minority, as it were ......

City should get together with five other clubs and tell the PL no new rules are being approved, no resolutions being passed until they get there shit together. They want to stop clubs selling their assets to finance their PSR position, for example? Sort all the other PSR crap out first.

Tyranny of the minority, as it were ......
... 6 other clubs, I think?

If it was all done behind closed doors, i.e secretly, then we could have accused them of anything at all, and we still wouldn't be bringing th game into disrepute. Because nobody would know.

Unless it was leaked. So surely whoever leaked it, brought the game into disrepute.
It was done behind closed doors, and whoever leaked it should be punished. But City have still made an accusation against members of the PL to the PL, it is not a one way street, if you call someone a racist, they can sue for slander, and City have in effect done just that.Hopefully City have 10 years of evidence, (which i believe they have)to at least concern the PL to the point they can not afford it to go further.
As i said this is the most important part of City`s case, the PL is a Members Association, most join Member Associations for the benefits cooperation gives, but there are things they have to stop, members victimizing other members is one, as all members are equal. failure and the PL proves it is not fit for purpose.

It was done behind closed doors, and whoever leaked it should be punished. But City have still made an accusation against members of the PL to the PL, it is not a one way street, if you call someone a racist, they can sue for slander, and City have in effect done just that.Hopefully City have 10 years of evidence, (which i believe they have)to at least concern the PL to the point they can not afford it to go further.
As i said this is the most important part of City`s case, the PL is a Members Association, most join Member Associations for the benefits cooperation gives, but there are things they have to stop, members victimizing other members is one, as all members are equal. failure and the PL proves it is not fit for purpose.

It’s not slander as City haven’t made a “public statement.”

It’s not slander as City haven’t made a “public statement.”

It's not just not slander, it's not anything. There is no chance the PL are taking action against the club for a private dispute between the parties under their own rules. Let's not forget it was confidential until the PL enabled the leaking of it, deliberately or not, by sending the document to the clubs.

This Savio deal seems strange to me. Wasn’t they’re a lot of noise about his release clause being around 60m. And certain clubs claiming it should be investigated if City pay a rumoured 30m. Now that deal has been completed for less than the 30m, why haven’t we heard anything
Signed by CFG placed into Troyes, loaned to PSV then to sister club Girona. Why would CGF put such a high release clause on him if as seems to be the case that, he was getting his education and settlement in Europe sort before moving to City

It's not just not slander, it's not anything. There is no chance the PL are taking action against the club for a private dispute between the parties under their own rules. Let's not forget it was confidential until the PL enabled the leaking of it, deliberately or not, by sending the document to the clubs.
easy to remember – the publisher of information released between two parties to a separate third party is the one risking slander and/or libel, depending on the medium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.