City launch legal action against the Premier League

The G14 group was disbanded in 2008.

It was "officially disbanded" but they retained the right to collective negotiations.

Half of the original 14 are no longer relevant (I've included United in that )
The other 4 that latched on are also irrelevant in this day and age.

And installed themselves at the head of the ECA.
European Club Association ECA

Ferran Soriano is a Board Member

PL handbook for 24/25 season has been published. It can be amended if APT rules are deemed to run contrary to UK Competition Law.

The rules were changed in March iirc when a new handbook was issued.

For the rest, not sure what you are talking about ..... 100% vote?
Thanks it was confusing since i was told they had not published it yet, as i said thanks.

If the rule(s) are illegal, they'll need to change them
Believe it or not, in a Members association, illegal rules can be used, or example most Member Associations are working mens clubs, so if it is all men in the club, they can vote no women on the snooker team. Obviously problems happen if a woman joins the club, there may be 100 blokes, but if that woman votes to go on the team, they have to change the rule.
A very simplistic view but that is the way it works

Believe it or not, in a Members association, illegal rules can be used, or example most Member Associations are working mens clubs, so if it is all men in the club, they can vote no women on the snooker team. Obviously problems happen if a woman joins the club, there may be 100 blokes, but if that woman votes to go on the team, they have to change the rule.
A very simplistic view but that is the way it works
You think if they're deemed illegal, the PL won't change them?

If not monetary then what else do you think it could be?
If it was me, i would ask for every member of the G14 cartel be removed from the corridors of power, every panel, committee, and sub committee, i would take away their proposing, seconding and voting rights, for the next five years, at least that is where i would start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.