City launch legal action against the Premier League

Looks like Zeigler was talking shite when he said outcome be known in 2 weeks.

I like talking shit.

I will predict the outcome will be known next Monday lunchtime.

I also predict that Ziegler will announce it first, making the PL rush an official announcement and make some ridiculous errors in it.

Your physical characteristics match mine, except I still have a full head of hair, so there! Don’t fret, I have to use a stick. I am often ushered to the front of queues, which is great.
Cheers mate,had a similar experience at a supermarket in France .I was queueing to pay when the dozen or so people in front of me parted like the Red Sea ,ushering me forward .My French is pretty sketchy at best,but made out,words like infirm and ancient,I think.Iwas a bit insulted at first as I thought I was looking good in my speedos and flip flops,but heyho I was back on the beach in a trice. So alls well.

Cheers mate,had a similar experience at a supermarket in France .I was queueing to pay when the dozen or so people in front of me parted like the Red Sea ,ushering me forward .My French is pretty sketchy at best,but made out,words like infirm and ancient,I think.Iwas a bit insulted at first as I thought I was looking good in my speedos and flip flops,but heyho I was back on the beach in a trice. So alls well.

The words for infirm and ancient are easily mistaken for crazed and psychopath in French.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.