City launch legal action against the Premier League

Believe it or not, in a Members association, illegal rules can be used, or example most Member Associations are working mens clubs, so if it is all men in the club, they can vote no women on the snooker team. Obviously problems happen if a woman joins the club, there may be 100 blokes, but if that woman votes to go on the team, they have to change the rule.
A very simplistic view but that is the way it works

It’s a good analogy…… you just need to change men for Yanks & women for Arabs.

Believe it or not, in a Members association, illegal rules can be used, or example most Member Associations are working mens clubs, so if it is all men in the club, they can vote no women on the snooker team. Obviously problems happen if a woman joins the club, there may be 100 blokes, but if that woman votes to go on the team, they have to change the rule.
A very simplistic view but that is the way it works
Sorry if I've misunderstood you but the PL is a private limited company, not a members assocation.

People need to remember that football isn't one competitive arena, it's three. We compete on the pitch for 90 minutes, we compete in the accounts for revenue, and we compete in the halls of the PL/ECA/UEFA for lobbying. We're only good at two of them.

You can have the best team in the world and the highest revenue but if clubs make rules saying you're not allowed to play any of them then it doesn't really matter
The PL seem unaware that we compete on the field in a little comp called the UCL. So their rules need to be pari passu with UEFA’s.

I've was given a T shirt as a present a few years ago ,it's in dark blue with a very innocuous 93.20 just at the top L hand,on the front.On the back is the last bit of of commentary of that beautiful day,starting with "City are still alive here" and through to Aguerooooooo. and on to"You'll never see the like again ,drink it in"
I just love wearing it and do get a few comments, mainly just people mumbling some incoherent stuff from afar .I suppose I get away with out any hassle because my age ,couple of years short of being an octogenarian, bald , wear glasses,and it also helps being a bit Mutt n' Jeff.
Your physical characteristics match mine, except I still have a full head of hair, so there! Don’t fret, I have to use a stick. I am often ushered to the front of queues, which is great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.