City launch legal action against the Premier League

If it was me, i would ask for every member of the G14 cartel be removed from the corridors of power, every panel, committee, and sub committee, i would take away their proposing, seconding and voting rights, for the next five years, at least that is where i would start.
Just out of curiosity, on what grounds would you have them removed? Because you don't like them?
I agree with you, but that seems a bit draconian and virtually unworkable.

Just out of curiosity, on what grounds would you have them removed? Because you don't like them?
I agree with you, but that seems a bit draconian and virtually unworkable.
Tbf its only the same as what they are trying with city

Sorry if I've misunderstood you but the PL is a private limited company, not a members assocation.
The Premier League is a greedy monstrous organisation which has far too much power over English football.

I read the other day that they are now looking to do the same with women’s football in this country.

It’s all about power and money and they can’t get enough of it - they are never satisfied.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.