City launch legal action against the Premier League

The Premier League is a greedy monstrous organisation which has far too much power over English football.

I read the other day that they are now looking to do the same with women’s football in this country.

It’s all about power and money and they can’t get enough of it - they are never satisfied.
LOL welcome to the world.

Why are we taking this action? Money, it makes the world go round.

Just out of curiosity, on what grounds would you have them removed? Because you don't like them?
I agree with you, but that seems a bit draconian and virtually unworkable.

That is exactly what happened to the Super League teams so it's not just workable, it has been done recently.

How are UEFA getting on with the inquiry into leaks from the adjudicatory tribunal? Have they appointed a committee yet?
I've a feeling that a deal was done behind the scenes on this. The head of the investigating committee left shortly after the CAS verdict and wasn't Gill also moved out of his role in this too? (although wasn't banished permanently unfortunately)

I've a feeling that a deal was done behind the scenes on this. The head of the investigating committee left shortly after the CAS verdict and wasn't Gill also moved out of his role in this too? (although wasn't banished permanently unfortunately)
The question remains as to whilst Ceferin was busy spilling his guts to the press about how he still believed the adjudicatory committee were correct in alleging our guilt and bringing charges, that the spineless jellyfish of the UK media, to provide any kind of balance, didn't ask him about those promised investigations made at CAS, about leaks to the American press. Then quiz the **** on why Parry had scuttled under the door to the head of the Championship without facing the fucking music. I would have loved to have seen the bullshitting twat cringing in search of a reasonable answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.