City launch legal action against the Premier League

Don't know how reliable this is, but in latest ItsLB stream was this posted

Usually this guy has some info.

View attachment 130823
Given that the Premier League announced this action was taking place (may have been leaked by one of the clubs, probably the Arse) I think there is now sufficient interest to warrant publication of the result. If I remember correctly at the time of the leak the press / media made wild claims about it being the end of football if we win. Well if we have won I need to know so I can cancel the direct debit for my season ticket and work out what I do as football will apparently be finished.

Stressful times :-)

Given that the Premier League announced this action was taking place (may have been leaked by one of the clubs, probably the Arse) I think there is now sufficient interest to warrant publication of the result. If I remember correctly at the time of the leak the press / media made wild claims about it being the end of football if we win. Well if we have won I need to know so I can cancel the direct debit for my season ticket and work out what I do as football will apparently be finished.

Stressful times :-)

I don’t think it will see the light of day if City came out on top on this one. What hack whose only objective is to achieve as many clicks as possible would chase, write and publish a story that shows what the Premier League has been up to as being illegal and City being in the right?

I don’t think it will see the light of day if City came out on top on this one. What hack whose only objective is to achieve as many clicks as possible would chase, write and publish a story that shows what the Premier League has been up to as being illegal and City being in the right?
Thing is that if City have won or had a partial win then the Premier League will need to change the rules so surely every club will be informed of that and as such there's huge potential for it to leak out one way or another, especially as it was reported that some clubs were in our corner.

It doesn't me matter who wins, City or the PL, or if both sides have won and lost, it will still be big news.

The outcome of the case will come out one way or another. There are too many people involved in the case for the result not to be leaked or to cec talked about

Make no mistake about this if City win the case the PL will be in for a radical overhaul and Masters and co positions untenable. Then there is the cost of damages ………

With what is at stake there is very little chance of information leaks into the public domain one would think !?!?

Make no mistake about this if City win the case the PL will be in for a radical overhaul and Masters and co positions untenable. Then there is the cost of damages ………

With what is at stake there is very little chance of information leaks into the public domain one would think !?!?
I would have thought that the higher the stakes the more chance of a leak to the media given the interest there will be and potential ramifications for certain PL executives

The league rushed out imprecise rules in 2012 to stop Man City and to ostensibly benefit the red three. That much has always been clear. Now they're in mess of their own making for not spending a year or two drafting rules with all stakeholders to actually do the things they claimed they were for. Just a massive mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.