City launch legal action against the Premier League

just watched @slbsn on redmen TV i know i know and he state first couple of days of hearing are put aside for reading well it may take more than two day's just to read this thread but would end up with world of knowledge from bolt coatings to the education system in this country is screwed plus more

why would anypone want to give them self pitying tw@ts airtime

Fuck me talksport now them smelly twats.

Is he trying to lose friends?

Why on God's green earth would you want to talk about our charges to the tramps, why?

I'm seriously losing the love for this stefan geezer. He'll be 69ing Nick the hat Harris next.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. He gives an educated opinion on things, based on the information he has. He doesn't know the full ins and outs but knows a lot more than anyone else who comments. It's useful having him go on platforms that would usually jump to the conclusion we are guilty based on absolutely nothing but an agenda.

As others have said, the longer this goes on, the more likely it’s gone our way. Plus (I expect this has also been pointed out) a finding in our favour gives rise to more complexity in the process that follows, which generally means more delay.
In other words the lawyers on both sides make a fortune.

They are more the problem than the cartel. The cartel have obvious reasons for protecting the places at the top, but the next tier established PL clubs are far worse with their self preservation voting. They ain’t arsed about ambition - just wanna stop anybody that does.
Is there ambition staying in the EPL. Look at Palace, would they have been able to sign Eze, Olise & Wharton relatively cheaply if the championship clubs weren't hamstrung with the EFLs version of ffp & parachute payments payments

@slbsn is spot on, IMO. Talksport will have their agenda regardless, and employ a succession of red-shirted sycophants to promote it. Stefan remains a voice of reason in the charade, and the only arguably neutral, objective voice about us in the media, along with Martin Samuel.
All actors in a play to spin a narrative. They need the core demographic (Rags and Dippers) to be incensed. This garners interactions and engages them. More clicks more quids

Is there ambition staying in the EPL. Look at Palace, would they have been able to sign Eze, Olise & Wharton relatively cheaply if the championship clubs weren't hamstrung with the EFLs version of ffp & parachute payments payments
The 2nd tier PL teams are on the gravy train. Their only remit is to finish 17th or above. Don’t invest much and no ambition for anything other than 17th or above.

Best way to achieve this is to champion a set of rules which make investment impossible. And let’s throw points deductions in to make it even harder for teams to break into the gravy train gang.

If any team with ambition goes back down they are fucked from a PSR perspective if they have tried to invest to stay up. Parachute payments don’t touch the sides as Leicester found out ( before finding a loophole ).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.