City launch legal action against the Premier League

I think there is money to be made isn’t there?
Not much,most clubs still lose money. People saw how much the Glaziers made from United and thought there was scope to repeat particularly if they could get rid of relegation and form a Super League. It isn’t turning out that way and the TV money is reducing due to increased streaming.

Most supermarket’s turnover dwarf that of any football club.

I’m hoping that, when they realise that there isn’t as much money to be made as they thought, they will sell up leaving the Sugar Daddy model. Not just my thoughts it’s actually the last page of Soccernomics.
The rags and dippers have recently been on the market at premium valuations.

There was NO interest in the dippers & the rags could only sell 25% of their club, leaving the excellent Glazers in control.

The monolith that is Manchester City & CFG and our growth and success, has undermined the historical values of the cartel clubs, they are years behind City on most of the critical performance matrix.

Additionally City’s unblinking, debt free growth in Manchester and abroad,is widening the value gap and as such will be making potential investors squeamish at paying premiums for ‘failing, debt saddled’ clubs.

The yanks are stuck with their low investment /high return strategy, additionally the new financial rules, introduced at their behest, have created unintended negative consequences.

Finally, there will soon be changes in the executive management of the PL hopefully reducing or eliminating the malignant influence of the cartel, & the involvement of the Government Regulator should also deliver more control and transparency.

IMO....the cartel have never had it so bad !!

Fuck me talksport now them smelly twats.

Is he trying to lose friends?

Why on God's green earth would you want to talk about our charges to the tramps, why?

I'm seriously losing the love for this stefan geezer. He'll be 69ing Nick the hat Harris next.
He’s building a brand as a football finance expert, not a City cheerleader. He’s got to be honest and neutral or he loses that.

S
Fuck me talksport now them smelly twats.

Is he trying to lose friends?

Why on God's green earth would you want to talk about our charges to the tramps, why?

I'm seriously losing the love for this stefan geezer. He'll be 69ing Nick the hat Harris next.
Said it ages ago, he’s a lot more interested in their dirty money than in City. Not sure he even goes to games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.