City launch legal action against the Premier League

I am surprised that news of the APT action taken by us wasn't released during the international break. I suppose with the Leicester City news and rags posting losses equivalent to neverton over a 3 year period but apparently being squeaky clean they did not want to add to their pressure. I hope they are waiting for the right time to release bad news (for them, so it will be effectively buried) on a big news day.

Not sure they will release the findings of the APT case on the same day the hearing in to the 115 charges is alleged to be starting. This will dilute the media / press narrative in to our guilt for the 115 noise
It genuinely wouldn't suprise if something is announced once our case starts next week. The excitement in the media is the perfect place to subdue any negative news on the APT case.

When the bullies tell you to pick a fight with the new kid on the block you better be sure you know what you are doing. UEFA clearly bit off moŕe than they could chew and they are licking their wounds. Next up is the Premier League, also known as the stooges of the Red Cartel. Unless there is new damning evidence, the PL will get the existential kicking of their lives and fat heads will roll. Come on City! Flatten the protection racket.
The Prem is just a bent business, it's time to get rid of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.