City launch legal action against the Premier League

Am I the only one thinking there's a good chance we've won this one, and the delay is more about negotiating a financial settlement or waiting for a hearing about awarding compensation?

Am I the only one thinking there's a good chance we've won this one, and the delay is more about negotiating a financial settlement or waiting for a hearing about awarding compensation?
The rumour is we've won a substantial amount of the argued points, so it's either gone to the awards sitting or someone appealed (either us or the PL depending on what the decision was).

Maybe the PL are asking the red tops and Levy to put their hands in their pockets as it appears to have been instigated by them?

What should we do immediately the NOT GUILTY verdict is announced -:
All down to the ground with smokies /pyrotechnics.
Northern Quarter “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “
Drive up and doon Deansgate.
Drive round rag land.
Go to the pub to discuss geopolitics with the local misfits.
Other.

It’ll be like a Cup Final Win and needs celebrating accordingly !!

What should we do immediately the NOT GUILTY verdict is announced -:
All down to the ground with smokies /pyrotechnics.
Northern Quarter “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “ “
Drive up and doon Deansgate.
Drive round rag land.
Go to the pub to discuss geopolitics with the local misfits.
Other.

It’ll be like a Cup Final Win and needs celebrating accordingly !!
Wrong thread mate

Sorry if this has already been covered, but would the only clear indicator of our success be a rewritten Premier League Rule Handbook? (or whatever it's called.)

The rumour is we've won a substantial amount of the argued points, so it's either gone to the awards sitting or someone appealed (either us or the PL depending on what the decision was).

Maybe the PL are asking the red tops and Levy to put their hands in their pockets as it appears to have been instigated by them?

It's a Section X tribunal, isn't it? So very unlikely either party will appeal. And I imagine if there were significant wins for the club then surely the rules would have to be rewritten immediately, or at least they must be suspended? The PL can't continue applying illegal rules. Either would have to be announced to the other clubs and I suspect we would know about them, given the PL leaks like a sieve.

More likely the arbitrators haven't finalised their verdict yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.