City launch legal action against the Premier League

City really needed to make an official statement, or at least brief their side to a friendly journalist, to counteract some of the nonsense like this that we’re going to see in the coming days.

I doubt we will concern ourselves with petty battles - it’s Sam Wallace ffs. City will focus on winning the war.

Interesting user name (!) and 400 posts in 16 years tells you all you need to know about this post
My old grandad who was an avid football fan and sadly been gone for 25yrs hated Don Howe. Called him the ruination of football in this country and was amazed he was with England as a coach. Damn Don Howe should have been his name, thats all I heard in the 80s

I wonder what Winter will say if we are cleared of the PL allegations and it becomes clear that the PL leadership has been corrupted and has chosen to pursue us for four years with no evidence. It is the PL leadership which has brought football into disrepute.

Precisely - Winter is an absolute hypercritical paper boy.

Quoting the founding football league “no club should sue each other” whilst conveniently forgetting it was the PL who have charged City in the first place.

Such hyperbole from Winter without actually informing the audience on what City are suing for & the reasons why all sponsorships should be viewed through the same lens & not picked at ‘random’ by the PL.

Didn’t even bother mentioning how the Times reporter was able to get hold of the 165 page document whilst no one else was able to & referred to it as ‘a scoop’.

No balance whatsoever & can’t believe we allowed him to comment on the Treble Netflix documentary…bizarre move by the club as he’s the last reporter I would want on site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.