City linked with Guus Hiddink

Re: Would you really want Hiddink?

twinkletoes said:
You are without doubt the most insipid person I have had the misfortune to come across on this forum

dawson-crying.jpg

twinkletoes said:
The Fixer said:
I just knew you'd be the first to say something!! them quotes are from outsiders looking in and it's not a case of agreeing with their opinions over city fans because i'd say 70 % of this forum want a better class of manager.. so i'd say i'm agreeing with the vast majority of city fans on this forum.

Based on the poll on this forum 49% want him to stay.

Have you done your own separate poll?

Just lol is that the pole from the other week? i think you'll find quite a number of those that voted him in are now outers!

Lomas has a lob on said:
It's true Mourinho isn't known for his teams playing free flowing football, but he doesn't produce sides that just win 1-0, if you look back at his time at chelsea they didn't win many 1-0 it was usually more than that, but what he does is build a winning side that is stuborn and does the ugly things very very well, but his teams can look good as well, but it's not his first objective, were not geordies are we? surely success is our top priority!

What's wrong with having some patience?

We all know that with the money we have at our disposal we are going to be winning big trophies in the future so why not give it time.

twinkletoes said:
The Fixer said:
I just knew you'd be the first to say something!! them quotes are from outsiders looking in and it's not a case of agreeing with their opinions over city fans because i'd say 70 % of this forum want a better class of manager.. so i'd say i'm agreeing with the vast majority of city fans on this forum.

Just lol is that the pole from the other week? i think you'll find quite a number of those that voted him in are now outers!

The Fixer said:
twinkletoes said:

You are wrong. You can change your vote at any time.

twinkletoes said:
The Fixer said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.