City matchday presenters sacked over podcast (P6)

Maybe they should bring in a series of multiple choice questions for potential employees. Any score below 75% and it's a "no".

1. Which ex-City player once broke his neck in a cup final.
A. Dave Whelan
B. Bert Trautmann
C. Paul Gascoigne
D. Jo (note to interviewer - Jo was cup-tied, applicant should know this)

2. You are 24yrs old and wish to get a ticket for the forthcoming away game at Old Trafford. You are not a season card holder and have never attended any City games in your life. What is the best way for you to try and get a ticket?

A. Ring up at 9am on day of sale.
B. Ring Bernard Halford (via Derek Acorah)
C. Ring Dave Whelan
D. None of the above, all the tickets went to Supporters' Clubs.

3. Two of the following statements are trues, two false. Tick the two true statements:
A. Franny Lee saved Man City
B. Paul Lake, the club's then greatest asset, was forced to sit in economy class flying the 8hr journey in excruciating pain back from America after a new knee ligament had replaced his previously shattered and ruptured one, whilst the club's physio sat in 1st class.
C. Fans who are aged 22 can obtain a ticket for any away fixture usurping all and every other applicant, regardless of previous attendance/loyalty.
D. Dave Whelan broke his leg in a cup final but has never mentioned it. Ever.

I grew up in a racist family. bnp/nf members etc. I certainly saw the other side as I grew up. I just needed a different environment. i was decent then and decent now, so fuck off with that tbh, you sound totally prejudiced.
I'm glad that you've seen the light now and changed. But you're not decent back then when you were still racist, no matter how much mental gymnastics you do. But again that's your opinion of yourself and I can't and won't change that. It's not your fault that you grew up in a racist family, but no you can't be decent when you're racist. When you say you're racist but decent, that's like saying someone is physically weak while having a ripped body full of muscles. It doesn't add up mate.

I grew up in a racist family. bnp/nf members etc. I certainly saw the other side as I grew up. I just needed a different environment. i was decent then and decent now, so fuck off with that tbh, you sound totally prejudiced.

Sorry, but no. Sure racist people can have good/positive elements of their personality, and yeah a lot of them are just ignorant and need to see the other side of things like yourself. But if you're racist you're a bad person in my opinion. Is it a racist persons fault they are that way? Not always, no, but I think you reach a certain age where you have to think for yourself and have your own ideals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.