City matchday presenters sacked over podcast (P6)

Seems like these people with City YouTube channels and City podcasts are snivelling little ****s, all out for a bit of limelight. With the stuff about videoing Rabin without his permission then threatening him a sort of blackmail and now a rival podcast playing goody-two-shoes grassing Mike up up about this. Some right ****s about.

I posted earlier in the thread about a rival podcast grassing them but but was told it wasn't the case. Like you said it appears that most of the media whore City fans are bellends.

Just listened to a comedy on BBC radio 4 about 2hrs ago, Tue 23.00. There were quite a few 'racial type jokes' Can we sack the BBC?

Not sure the City management are in a position to sack the BBC. They are in a position to sack people who work for them if they think they have overstepped the mark.

FFS when did speaking in an accent become a racist thing? Does anyone actually know the definition of the actual word. Smh

FFS when did speaking in an accent become a racist thing? Does anyone actually know the definition of the actual word. Smh
It’s not, never has been and never will be.

It’s daft, maybe something you shouldn’t do. But it’s not racist.

Seems like these people with City YouTube channels and City podcasts are snivelling little ****s, all out for a bit of limelight. With the stuff about videoing Rabin without his permission then threatening him a sort of blackmail and now a rival podcast playing goody-two-shoes grassing Mike up up about this. Some right ****s about.
You should have seen the shit that went on with the inter fanzine rivarly 89 to 93

On a kind of related note around racism, sectarianism and otherwise thanks to the middle aged Neanderthal in block 235 yesterday screaming “f***ing Yiddo c***s” through most of yesterday - particularly when he told my 5 year old daughter to “f**k off to Belsen” when she asked me what he was on about.

Thanks also to the stewards for their helpful advice of “email when you get home”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.