City Matters thread

Barnsley isn't far from York. Did she go to York away? If she didn't go to York away, was she at Barnsley or Chelsea instead? Was she even born then?

These and many more questions need to be asked at the next CMs meeting. And need to be added to the PDF minutes.

Credit where its due, the Fan Zone is a brilliant idea and I'm really glad they created it.

Re. tickets. I actually suggested a similar idea a while back about creating a function that allowed people to donate tickets and nothing came of it. The issue of ticket prices is a constant and whilst we keep telling them lets be realistic, if its selling out every week City aren't going to go out of their way to reduce prices.

I'm not defending it, I'm just trying to be honest.
I think the option to donate tickets was suggested in a survey from the Club a couple of months ago. It sounds like the idea came out of City Matters discussions.

Will you be able to share any new information about the North stand expansion update or will that also be in confidence?

I have 2 questions.

Can you ask the club if the expanded North stand is going to be named the Centurion stand or not? We're led to believe it will be.

And if it is, why weren't the fans consulted about the naming of the expanded North stand?

Thanks.

PS. Thanks for coming on and answering questions.

I've heard absolutely nothing about naming the stand so far. I can ask though.

Probably going to open a can of worms but personally I'm a supporter of MCFC not specifically the first team. I don't watch MCFC women but certainly would not be wearing the colours weekly to support another club, even if i had a kid playing for them! I just don't buy this argument of being able to support different men v women teams. Maybe there is more to the photo than we know. Have I ever worn another clubs jersey? Yup, 2016, was at Madrid, one of their fans came up to me after the match, thanked our fans for a good atmosphere, apologised for the police treatment of us and asked to swap jerseys, I said yes, after checking it didn't have Ronaldo on the back. I wear it at home on very special occasions like watching Madrid smash the scousers on TV. Now someone could snap me and make a story out of it which would be unfair

Obviously the reps are giving up their free time which is very commendable.

Keep the categories/reps to ensure there’s voices for each group but there should be an open forum that anyone can attend/raise issues/scrutinise after.
Mmmmmm, I remember there used to be an open forum that anyone could attend, what was it called now?....Oh yes, I think it was POINTS OF BLUE?

Just saying, just saying, :-)

Probably going to open a can of worms but personally I'm a supporter of MCFC not specifically the first team. I don't watch MCFC women but certainly would not be wearing the colours weekly to support another club, even if i had a kid playing for them! I just don't buy this argument of being able to support different men v women teams. Maybe there is more to the photo than we know. Have I ever worn another clubs jersey? Yup, 2016, was at Madrid, one of their fans came up to me after the match, thanked our fans for a good atmosphere, apologised for the police treatment of us and asked to swap jerseys, I said yes, after checking it didn't have Ronaldo on the back. I wear it at home on very special occasions like watching Madrid smash the scousers on TV. Now someone could snap me and make a story out of it which would be unfair

There’s absolutely no evidence that she supports or likes City in anyway shape or form.

The last CM minutes on the OS, unless they are somewhere else on the OS, were added in March 2022, over a year ago.

Who meet with the club on a monthly (yearly) basis.

View attachment 75397

View attachment 75398
Why is there not a rep for the normal fan, like to have a couple of beers with your mates go to the game maybe balloon a little shout and swear a bit which to me still seems to be the majority of the people in the stadium ? why dont we get a voice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.