City Matters thread

Finding it hard to believe some on here are defending her and comparing it to non City fans being employed by City.

I don’t give a flying fuck how active she was during City Matters meetings, everybody on the panel should be vetted - to at least ensure they are not a Vlogger for another team or have a fucking Chelsea shirt on their Twitter profile !

First we had the shameful City/LFC letter written by somebody on CM with delusions of grandeur and now this.

Get City Matters shut down before they heap any more embarrassment on the supporters and the club.

In other breaking news...

The City Doesn't Matter group have regrettably had to remove the disabled representative from their position after discovering their true identity to be that of legendary middle distance runner Sebastian Coe.
Coe wouldn’t do it unless there was bunce in it. He’s a grifter. He was on the payroll of Nike while he was head of IAAF.

Finding it hard to believe some on here are defending her and comparing it to non City fans being employed by City.

I don’t give a flying fuck how active she was during City Matters meetings, everybody on the panel should be vetted - to at least ensure they are not a Vlogger for another team or have a fucking Chelsea shirt on their Twitter profile !

First we had the shameful City/LFC letter written by somebody on CM with delusions of grandeur and now this.

Get City Matters shut down before they heap any more embarrassment on the supporters and the club.
She’s took the piss. She hasn’t hung anyone.

In other breaking news...

The City Doesn't Matter group have regrettably had to remove the disabled representative from their position after discovering their true identity to be that of legendary middle distance runner Sebastian Coe.
Funnily enough, Sebastian Coe is a Chelsea fan!

At least they were there and they had to listen. But I take your point as I didn't attend them all I can't say for certain but the club representatives were at least not faceless men and women but put in an appearance. As did some players. :-)
True.

They earned their crust on those nights. Now they’re like celebrities and super stars, you can‘t get close to them. No more pressing the flesh and whispering down their ears in person.

TBF, bar the odd decent question, it used be nothing more than a moan fest. You could see the directors and club employees sinking into their seats in despair. By the end of the meeting they looked more dejected than the fans did. Lol!
I went to one of them POB meetings after I got arrested for persistent standing.....I spoke to the then chairman and he stopped the hassle from police and showsec. So it worked for me.

1681722370776.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.