City Matters thread

It’s probably a fair assumption to make that all candidates are actually City fans.

But on the other hand, enough people voted for her to win. She doesn’t appear from a very quick glance at her Twitter to have been hiding this Chelsea stuff.

If I was going to vote for anybody on anything, I’d do a bit of research first before blindly backing someone, no matter what the position.

Squirtyflower was a very angry man about all sorts of things. He thought CM was Kevin Parker's secret cabal for forcing through the OSC's agenda as part of his leading role in the New World Order.

For me, being an OSC member (and particularly people like you, blueyorkie and all the others who have spent years running a branch) is evidence of a demonstrable committment to the club.
Whatever happened to Squirty?

I think there was if you check her application statement for City Matters.

sarcasm-meme-1-better.jpg

Mmmmmm, I remember there used to be an open forum that anyone could attend, what was it called now?....Oh yes, I think it was POINTS OF BLUE?

Just saying, just saying, :-)

TBF, bar the odd decent question, it used be nothing more than a moan fest. You could see the directors and club employees sinking into their seats in despair. By the end of the meeting they looked more dejected than the fans did. Lol!

TBF, bar the odd decent question, it used be nothing more than a moan fest. You could see the directors and club employees sinking into their seats in despair. By the end of the meeting they looked more dejected than the fans did. Lol!
At least they were there and they had to listen. But I take your point as I didn't attend them all I can't say for certain but the club representatives were at least not faceless men and women but put in an appearance. As did some players. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.