City Matters thread

Does anyone know how many is now left for united..?
568 so probably won't drop below 23k and may even sell out higher. If the club had given 60% as promised, around 600+ more tickets then it would have gone down to around 19k possibly.

I hope my back up Supporters Club - Timbuktu - has received an allocation!

judging by Arsenal away they will be well looked after, what a shit away end yesterday, was sat 2 rows up from 2 elderly orientals in a suit, looking down on the south american branch all resplendant in their football shirts (not City of course, wonder what the club do with all the platinum money they receive, if they had any pride they would give it back to the fans whom they mis sold it to

Completely agree mate. Where are the official supporters club on issues like this?

It’s easier said then done, but we need a proper supporters trust that represents the fans and stands up for us on things like ticketing distribution. Right now it seems like we have no one challenging the club.

The club are giving huge amount of tickets away to corporates/ ticketing sites at inflated prices. Makes a mockery of the points/ ticketing system.
We’re not going to get a supporters trust, anybody who dares be critical of the club is branded an ingrate and told to remember what it was like under Swales etc.
Unfortunately there’s a lot of apathy amongst our fanbase on issues such as this.

We’re not going to get a supporters trust, anybody who dares be critical of the club is branded an ingrate and told to remember what it was like under Swales etc.
Unfortunately there’s a lot of apathy amongst our fanbase on issues such as this.
Kevin Parker won’t say anything, why would he?

judging by Arsenal away they will be well looked after, what a shit away end yesterday, was sat 2 rows up from 2 elderly orientals in a suit, looking down on the south american branch all resplendant in their football shirts (not City of course, wonder what the club do with all the platinum money they receive, if they had any pride they would give it back to the fans whom they mis sold it to
Sounds poor at Arsenals. We are having a few shit ends. Little atmosphere Vs Sheff Utd (until the winner) and a wolves too. I think many Blues scapegoating Kalvin Phillips and Cole Palmer (during his transfer) hasn’t helped the atmosphere. We aren’t unified atm.

I wasn’t at Arsenal but I would let the Derby go 100% to points and then I’d be guaranteed a ticket, if I wanted to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.