City Matters thread

Initially the Independent Supporters Association but City's board apparently weren't too keen on the Independant bit and asked the ISA to change names!
They became.the Centenary Supporters Association- The CSA.
Didn't they eventually merge with the OSC after the Sheikh took over? Vaguely remember something along those lines, but could be mistaken. :-)

Anyone believing that the supporters club is there to challenge the club is misguided

Maybe not challenge the club per say, but they represent lots of season ticket holders. So surely things like ticket distribution for away games is an issue that affects large numbers of their members?

They have a voice that could create change or make the club listen. I guess it’s more of a wider point of who stands up for city fans with issues like this?

Derby tickets are not exactly flying out, there were about 450 left when I got mine just after 10 and they've only shifted about 50 since then.
373 left now, will sell out tomorrow. Should go lower but the club have creamed plenty off the top for their mates. Means we will have another away end full of 'customers'.

373 left now, will sell out tomorrow. Should go lower but the club have creamed plenty off the top for their mates. Means we will have another away end full of 'customers'.
Who is 'the club' in this case? Who is actually giving the instruction on a significant percentage of the small away allocation to be given to what I call 'non-regulars'?

It's always been the same at the swamp. Before the glory years, I regularly got tickets for Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton but never for united.
I could always get a ticket for the derby. I haven't for the last four. I don't think anyone could have overtaken me points wise in that time, just an increasing number going to non points.

I could, but won't as I will never pay a penny towards that place, get a ticket for this match. I appear to be eligible for most of the aways. I suppose because over the years I've been all over the place. Had a ball (pardon the pun) and met some brilliant City fans as well as great fans from some of the other clubs around Europe etc. But I've hung up my travelling boots. :-)
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.