City Matters thread

I'm the City Matter Families rep. I haven't got anything new to say or share about this other than what went on twitter last night. We've got a update about the North Stand expansion scheduled for this evening so I suspect that we'll be discussing it then. At face value it obviously isn't a great look for City Matters.

Re. City Matters as a whole. I completely understand the criticism of it. The minutes issue is something we raise every single meeting. Someone from the club takes minutes every meeting then for whatever reason it seems to take an age to get them published (if they ever do). The communication from the club to the supporters has left a lot to be desired and ultimately few people have any confidence that City Matter is effective. Regardless as to the outcome of this I'll be asking for better governance of the group and greater communication between the club and the fans.

I look forward to your jokes about me being a Chelsea fan.

Its poor from the club to give people a platform without much vetting going on whilst those who've actually been supporting and attending games for years are over looked / ignored.

A very quick look at her profile, suggests she may support Man City men's team, and Chelsea women.

I guess that's a little confusing, and frankly she tweets a lot so I am not going looking too far back, but I can't see any mention of men's teams except for City.
Batting for both sides?

Exactly. Shows how much City Matters put themselves out there for fans. Nobody had ever heard of this woman and I bet many never even knew there was an LGB rep.
I don’t know all the names of the reps, but I’d have thought everyone knew we had aLGBT rep.

Its poor from the club to give people a platform without much vetting going on whilst those who've actually been supporting and attending games for years are over looked / ignored.
Has anyone applied and been rejected?, genuine question as I have no idea of the selection process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.