City most valued Premier League Football Brand Again

It's a different world for sure mate, when that world prices you out after all the support you gave them I reckon that's a bit piss poor.

I read the news about how much concert tickets cost and some mind boggling meals out that people go for, makes you wonder if the country and its people are doing as bad as they say because there seems to be an awful lot of cash sloshing about for the right kind of people.

Maybe I should start supporting my local non league club, eat out of bins and just watch tribute bands ;)
I think it's called credit, it's amazing what that can get you these days.

If nothing else it shows we are an exceptionally well run club from top to bottom.
In order to get to that point decisions have been made that won’t have benefited some on a personal level but for the wider good of the club was deemed necessary.
We can’t be a global and local club at the same time. Something at some point has to give.
Under the circumstances I think we’ve done ok in the main but sadly there will always be collateral damage in the rise to the top.

I doff my cap to all of you who have season tickets. If I go out I can easily spend 100 plus , if it’s a concert 150 to 200. I couldn’t afford to go to City now . So credit to all you match goers . It’s only a couple of games a year now for me

They’re a business, I don’t think the registered charitable status has come through yet. I never get this “the club owes me a living” approach of some fans.

Maybe because one time everyone could afford a ticket, it's not about owing anybody anything it's about the cultural whitewashing of working class football fans from what was a working class sport.

I never get this "I am doing OK so fuck everyone else" approach from some fans.

Maybe because one time everyone could afford a ticket, it's not about owing anybody anything it's about the cultural whitewashing of working class football fans from what was a working class sport.

I never get this "I am doing OK so fuck everyone else" approach from some fans.
It's not a case of fuck everybody else, you can't hold back the tide.
I wouldn't beat myself up about it, cos sadly not enough are gonna listen.

It's not a case of fuck everybody else, you can't hold back the tide.
I wouldn't beat myself up about it, cos sadly not enough are gonna listen.

If the arse dropped out of football tomorrow there would still be a club because of the fans, and I would still watch them because of those fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.