City Of Manchester Stadium Or Eastlands: You decide!

Personally The City of Manchester Stadiumalthough sounds grand, is a little long to say, so I prefer eastlands.

City of Manchester Stadium for me every time. This is our City and this is Manchester's football stadium. Send the message to the world that we are the ONLY team from Manchester.

Eastlands sounds parochial, doesn't even exist it's just a made up name no doubt started by the rags - it just gives the rags ammunition to call it wastelands.

Blue Mooner said:
City of Manchester Stadium for me every time. This is our City and this is Manchester's football stadium. Send the message to the world that we are the ONLY team from Manchester.

Eastlands sounds parochial, doesn't even exist it's just a made up name no doubt started by the rags - it just gives the rags ammunition to call it wastelands.
And our detractors call it Wastelands!

City of manchester stadium but think there should offically be a "'THE"' in front and maybe even drop the stadium bit..........

jrb said:
Depending on which media outlet your watching, listening too or reading, it's either one or the other. It's never the same. (arrgh!)

TBH it get's on my nerves. It seems we're the only football club that has 'two names' for it's stadium across the media.(TV, Radio, Newspapers, etc)

I don't ever recall old Trafford, Anfield or any other football ground being called by any other name than it's original name in the media.(feel free)

This being the case, it's about time the club issued a polite directive to all media outlets to call our stadium the 'City Of Manchester Stadium' and not (fucking) Eastlands.(take note Sky!)

Can a MOD please start a poll off. (not got permission)

Choices.

1. City Of Manchester Stadium
2. Eastlands.

What about "The Blue Sky" ? Blue skies ahead and all that......The sponsors may like it too..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.