City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

You mean Buvey?

E04dS7xX0AQx_cZ.jpg

He has yet to say anything of note, he's there because we keep winning stuff and they need a token City presence to make up the numbers.

They treat him like shit.
Aye that's the one.

I find it painful to watch Expressions and Troopz, they might be characters blud, but they make my skin crawl, do you get me?

Goldbridge, the True Geordie, Jennings, Howson, McKenna and Atkinson are other notable turds in the YouTube sea of shit

As for AFTV, they're a serious business, and with their constantly growing off shoots, they're almost impossible to avoid.

I can't watch any of those myself and dread it when I see a City Youtuber have one as a guest on their own show

Same here, do those guys from City Extra ever go to matches especially at home?
They just seem to get hyper in front of a screen?
Still the plastics from all over the world who comment on their articles make me laugh
Clueless isn't the word
They call City Extra, "Admin" lol
To be fair I randomly sat next to both of them for 2-3 seasons in the south stand years ago and they were just normal fans and sound lads used to see him at a few aways. think the pandemic has changed things for a lot of people YouTubers included and that's why these online things have caught on more. Would love to see some fan channel doing interviews outside the south stand bar for example

Exactly. Some of these YouTubers have a big following because they are characters like Expressions, not because they have a bigger fan base worldwide. They all tend to play up to it as well, you get me blud?

Arsenal TV views went through the roof when other fans tuned in for a laugh to watch their latest meltdowns. Plus you have that Robbie who created it on every single football show or podcast plugging it constantly. Every time I go on Youtube, his face is there.
But I bet their views have gone down this season due to opposition fans not going on there due to what will be the clear lack of melt downs and rants.
I hope City vlogs don't go down that route for clicks.

I find it painful to watch Expressions and Troopz, they might be characters blud, but they make my skin crawl, do you get me?

Goldbridge, the True Geordie, Jennings, Howson, McKenna and Atkinson are other notable turds in the YouTube sea of shit

As for AFTV, they're a serious business, and with their constantly growing off shoots, they're almost impossible to avoid.

How the true geordie is still doing videos is beyond me.

He's a fat, ugly vile man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.