City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

But I bet their views have gone down this season due to opposition fans not going on there due to what will be the clear lack of melt downs and rants.
I hope City vlogs don't go down that route for clicks.
That's true about the views but that Robbie is everywhere pushing his channel as well as other football ones he does and also pops up on TV Channels like Sky Sports, etc.

Luckily all the City vloggers are sensible lads and not clickbaiters.

But I bet their views have gone down this season due to opposition fans not going on there due to what will be the clear lack of melt downs and rants.
I hope City vlogs don't go down that route for clicks.

The demand for more and more outrageous bollocks comes from the masses, we don't have the masses. But Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal do, they have huge worldwide fan bases, and to keep them to coming back for more the clowns have to keep juggling their balls.

How the true geordie is still doing videos is beyond me.

He's a fat, ugly vile man
True Geordie used to be alright once upon a time but he's had a massive spiral and I've never been able to watch the kick-off. Surprised he has made it out of his recent controversy and he continues to handpick the biggest clowns in the youtube/football space

True Geordie used to be alright once upon a time but he's had a massive spiral and I've never been able to watch the kick-off. Surprised he has made it out of his recent controversy and he continues to handpick the biggest clowns in the youtube/football space

Yep!!
And his presenting skills for Misfit boxing, he reminds me of that fat plum who does United we Stand and Rios podcast.

Unprofessional

Yep!!
And his presenting skills for Misfit boxing, he reminds me of that fat plum who does United we Stand and Rios podcast.

Unprofessional
I think its funny when they have Buvey on because he has a knack for winding them all up with some of his takes, I wouldn't go to him for just City content though

The Kick off seems to have gone very quiet recently and it seems a few of them now have a separate podcast called The Club? doe's anyone know what happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.