City or bust for Ronnie..

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
supercity36 said:
we dont need him end of the day e have a lot of attacking mids already! elano ireland robby johnson (when fit) plus the wingers

You would choose Johnson ahead of Ronaldinho? Hmmmmmm

ronaldinho is a attacking midfilder/striker who cuts in from the left and is brazillian, robinho is is a attacking midfilder/striker who cuts in from the left and is brazillian but is younger and already at the club, why would we sign another, comparing him with johnson is irrelavent you fool, maybe we should have eleven attacking midfielders in our team. Me thinks a team needs BALANCE(capitals to highlight its all the rage)

The rags seem to have 2 good sides at the moment and Arsenal can finish in the top 4 playing most of their kids. The quicker we get competition for places the better, and by competition I mean 2 quality players battling for a shirt. I'd happily have Ronaldinho here. He was the best footballer in the world at one time. He may be older but still has quality beyond what most of our current lot could even dream of.

supercity36 said:
ronaldinho is a attacking midfilder/striker who cuts in from the left and is brazillian, robinho is is a attacking midfilder/striker who cuts in from the left and is brazillian but is younger and already at the club, why would we sign another, comparing him with johnson is irrelavent you fool, maybe we should have eleven attacking midfielders in our team. Me thinks a team needs BALANCE(capitals to highlight its all the rage)

it's not just about the position he plays on the pitch you 'fool'. Our owners want to drastically improve the international profile of the club. Robinho has helped massively in that area and Ronaldinho would take it a lot further because unlike Robinho, Ronaldinho has been the world player of the year TWICE not so log ago! Ronaldinho and Robinho in the same squad? Why not. That's what the rotation system is for.

And by the way, there are plenty of people on here saying he's past it. Anyone care to provide some evidence or is that asking too much?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
supercity36 said:

it's not just about the position he plays on the pitch you 'fool'. Our owners want to drastically improve the international profile of the club. Robinho has helped massively in that area and Ronaldinho would take it a lot further because unlike Robinho, Ronaldinho has been the world player of the year TWICE not so log ago! Ronaldinho and Robinho in the same squad? Why not. That's what the rotation system is for.

And by the way, there are plenty of people on here saying he's past it. Anyone care to provide some evidence or is that asking too much?

lets see how many big clubs go for him then, position for places is good but not when someone is at the end of their career, just because we have money doesnt mean we need to waste it on players with no shelf life.

Great skill and I have to say the games I have seen in him playing for Brazil alonside Elano and Robbie he has been superb but as we all know sometimes what brazillians produce for their country they don't necessarilly porduce for their clubs in the middle of a british winter away at grounds like Stoke Bolton etc.. Can't see MH wanting him to be honest therefore irrespective of my own personal views I think this deal is not going to happen.

supercity36 said:
lets see how many big clubs go for him then, position for places is good but not when someone is at the end of their career, just because we have money doesnt mean we need to waste it on players with no shelf life.

Ronaldinho has just turned 29.

He's 12 months too late.

Fuck off, we've got Robinho now. He's only 29 but hes done absolutely fuck off for Milan, Beckhams done more, hes still worth a good £10m but none of this £200k a week Frank was promising. He'd be lucky to match Bellamys wages (which are quite high anyway!) and wouldnt get ahead of Stevie wonder, Robinho, Elano or SWP.

Maybe the Premier League and playing alongside Robinho and Elano will get his motivation back. The Italian league is slow which does'nt help. The pace of the game in England would wake him up out of his sleep. Hardly any Milan games are even shown on t.v at all. With a global audience watching him and a team that has'nt won a trophy for years I could see him getting back to very good form. He needs attention and joining City would get that. He has been playing well for Brazil recently.

I'd have him for £10-£15m. One of my favourite players of all time. It's a shame Zidane has retired! Imagine that.

Bestoftherest said:
The rags seem to have 2 good sides at the moment and Arsenal can finish in the top 4 playing most of their kids. The quicker we get competition for places the better, and by competition I mean 2 quality players battling for a shirt. I'd happily have Ronaldinho here. He was the best footballer in the world at one time. He may be older but still has quality beyond what most of our current lot could even dream of.

I agree and thats the key to being successful. A team will only ever be as good as it's second string due to injuries, suspensions and loss of form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.