City Ownership

BringBackSwales said:
tell me this, have I misunderstood the raison d'etre of this website? Does Ric Turner do it as a charity or does he make money off it? Does that money come from advertising revenue or does it come from the cyber fairies? Does that revenue increase or decrease based on the number of site visitors and the number of posts/clicks?

I would imagine that Ric loses quite a bit of money every month from this site. Hosting costs money. Our hosting costs LOTS.

Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:
tell me this, have I misunderstood the raison d'etre of this website? Does Ric Turner do it as a charity or does he make money off it? Does that money come from advertising revenue or does it come from the cyber fairies? Does that revenue increase or decrease based on the number of site visitors and the number of posts/clicks?

I would imagine that Ric loses quite a bit of money every month from this site. Hosting costs money. Our hosting costs LOTS.

He loses so much paying ur wages.

The first rule of any business.

The customer is always right. Don't upset them. ;-)

Soulboy said:
Ah well, at least the next time some nobhead opposition fans sing "You're owned by terrorists..." we'll know they've been on Bluemoon for research purposes!
A response of ' You're gonna get your fuckin 'eds cut off ' will soon put paid to any of that nonsense.

Damocles said:
bluwilpgs said:
Sorry to spoil everyone's 'fun' but I think you will find that the particular Mohammed in question is on the board at MCFC and has been for some time.

His name is amongst the six board members in the annual report and is also a member of the board of Etihad.

There are a lot of Sheiks in the Emirates and I presume that as Under-Secretary to the Crown Prince's Court, he probably also gets that honour.

Chill out - Sit back and enjoy the ride - Nothing to see here!

This has been addressed several times already, and Mohamed al Mazrouei has never been addressed anywhere as Sheikh as far as I can see.

By the way S04, is Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan the same as Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan?

WTF are you on about.... you really are a pompous ass. How the hell do you know how Mancini refers to our Chairman of Board of Directors. Because you havent seen it it hasn't happened.

Who are you to pontificate on what title Mancini refers to the leaders of our club. As I have mentioned the term Sheikh could be used to high ranking officials asnd so might be a term that Mancini felt was appropriate.

The problem is that doesnt sit with your desire for being an attention seeker

80s Shorts said:
Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:

He loses so much paying ur wages.

and 11 other mods. Don't forget them. Obviously, it's a structured system whereby Ric throws the wage packet at De Niro then we all have a game of crown green bowling to determine who he allows to have a pint out of it this month. Not quite got there yet, but my kneeling motion is really coming along and I'm hoping to win a Carling in the July tourney.

Damocles, sunshine, seemingly you are concerned about certain possible owners of our club and how that same ownership might (according to your research) be involved in human rights violations.
If you feel so badly why don't you fook off and support another club that suits your conscience.

chesterguy said:
WTF are you on about.... you really are a pompous ass. How the hell do you know how Mancini refers to our Chairman of Board of Directors. Because you havent seen it it hasn't happened.

Who are you to pontificate on what title Mancini refers to the leaders of our club. As I have mentioned the term Sheikh could be used to high ranking officials asnd so might be a term that Mancini felt was appropriate.

The problem is that doesnt sit with your desire for being an attention seeker

And you don't know what you are talking about. Mohamed al Mazrouei isn't the Chairman of our Board, that's Khaldoon; al Mazruoei is a non-Executive Director. al Mazrouei is referred to respectfully in the same way as Khaldoon - His Excellency. Those called His Highness get the title of Sheikh in Abu Dhabi; also, there seems to be an age limit that he hasn't yet reached to qualify. Maybe S04 can clear this up for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.