City Ownership

NCMancs said:
Damocles, sunshine, seemingly you are concerned about certain possible owners of our club and how that same ownership might (according to your research) be involved in human rights violations.
If you feel so badly why don't you fook off and support another club that suits your conscience.

I didn't under Frank, so why would I?

Also, forgive me if I don't take lessons in been a fan from someone based in the US.

Damocles said:
NCMancs said:
Damocles, sunshine, seemingly you are concerned about certain possible owners of our club and how that same ownership might (according to your research) be involved in human rights violations.
If you feel so badly why don't you fook off and support another club that suits your conscience.

I didn't under Frank, so why would I?

Also, forgive me if I don't take lessons in been a fan from someone based in the US.

Why would you? Because it obviously pains you so much to be associated with a club that has questionable owners again. So why put yourself through this torment??
Regarding the 'based in the US' comment - Based, yes. but Manc born and bred and as far as I know this is forum is not exclusive to the UK is it?

Damocles said:
chesterguy said:
WTF are you on about.... you really are a pompous ass. How the hell do you know how Mancini refers to our Chairman of Board of Directors. Because you havent seen it it hasn't happened.

Who are you to pontificate on what title Mancini refers to the leaders of our club. As I have mentioned the term Sheikh could be used to high ranking officials asnd so might be a term that Mancini felt was appropriate.

The problem is that doesnt sit with your desire for being an attention seeker

And you don't know what you are talking about. Mohamed al Mazrouei isn't the Chairman of our Board, that's Khaldoon; al Mazruoei is a non-Executive Director. al Mazrouei is referred to respectfully in the same way as Khaldoon - His Excellency. Those called His Highness get the title of Sheikh in Abu Dhabi; also, there seems to be an age limit that he hasn't yet reached to qualify. Maybe S04 can clear this up for us.

According to the accounts of 2009/2010 al Mazruoei joined as Chairman of the Board if you dont believe me read it on Page 5

http://annualreport.mcfc.co.uk/reports.htm#open

Only just seen your reply to my post on your crap thread.. YOUR club you write so its ONLY your club is it? I have been following city longer than you have had a hole in your ARSE SONNY BOY..

And shit threads like yours have no place on a city forum 1) its fuck all to do with YOU.. all it shows you as an attention seeking busybody..who think he knows more than he does...2) if you don’t like the owners find another club you wont be missed. 3) before you start with 1+1 = 3...find out facts
Know alls..knowfuck all more like..

are their any mods with balls out tonight..pull this thread!

that nice lady in the green party would have made a nice owner

or that lovely sports personality of the year geezer

Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:
tell me this, have I misunderstood the raison d'etre of this website? Does Ric Turner do it as a charity or does he make money off it? Does that money come from advertising revenue or does it come from the cyber fairies? Does that revenue increase or decrease based on the number of site visitors and the number of posts/clicks?

I would imagine that Ric loses quite a bit of money every month from this site. Hosting costs money. Our hosting costs LOTS.

yeah hence the house in prestbury? Or was that just a flippancy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.