City player reported to police(Kolorov)

Racist my fucking arse.

I bet these cunts never said a fucking word either did they, just sat their holding hands making daisy chains.

Get fucked you trouble making low life cunts.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
kun said:
Does it actually say what he has been reported for.

If he has called someone a **** then fuck all they can do really.

However if there is a racist undertone.He is fucked
How can there be? they are both the same race (Albanian is not a race)

You are splitting hairs mate. You can commit a "hate" crime by calling someone about race,religion,sexual orientation etc etc.
If he is guilty then he should be punished.

Wasn't long ago we were all laughing at Suarez for getting his 8 game ban. The double standards of some city fans are laughable just because he plays for us (well he didn't really play today,he was back to his normal shite self).
No double standards here at all, if you can't understand the difference between calling someone "a negrito" (and all the encumbers) and using a national adjective in an insult then well....... fuck me.

You English git. (see that is now a "hate" crime probably)

I just really don't agree with the dilution of racism.

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:05 pm --

mancitygaz said:
mancity1 said:
mancitygaz said:

LAND MASS / COUNTRY.
Which in the end comes down to what?
Borders. Man made borders.

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:07 pm --

Stoned Rose said:
What a pathetic scenario.

It is impossible for this to be a 'racist' incident.

'Serb' and 'Albanian' are not races.

If anything it might be a Public Order offence, but definitely not racist.
No, unfortunately it is now:

A racial group means a group of persons defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins. The definition is wide and victims may come within the definition under more than one of the references.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/racist_and_religious_crime/#a03" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/raci ... crime/#a03</a>

SWP's back said:
kun said:
How can there be? they are both the same race (Albanian is not a race)

You are splitting hairs mate. You can commit a "hate" crime by calling someone about race,religion,sexual orientation etc etc.

Wasn't long ago we were all laughing at Suarez for getting his 8 game ban. The double standards of some city fans are laughable just because he plays for us (well he didn't really play today,he was back to his normal shite self).
No double standards here at all, if you can't understand the difference between calling someone "a negrito" (and all the encumbers) and using a national adjective in an insult then well....... fuck me.

You English git. (see that is now a "hate" crime probably)

I just really don't agree with the dilution of racism.

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:05 pm --

mancitygaz said:
mancity1 said:
LAND MASS / COUNTRY.
Which in the end comes down to what?
Borders. Man made borders.

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:07 pm --

Stoned Rose said:
What a pathetic scenario.

It is impossible for this to be a 'racist' incident.

'Serb' and 'Albanian' are not races.

If anything it might be a Public Order offence, but definitely not racist.
No, unfortunately it is now:

A racial group means a group of persons defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins. The definition is wide and victims may come within the definition under more than one of the references.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/racist_and_religious_crime/#a03" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/raci ... crime/#a03</a>

Swp-I am agreeing with you. Yes it has been diluted but all I am saying is it's the law. We get them all the time at work and they say they "perceive" to have been victim of a harm crime when really all they want is the old bill to turn up sooner than they do.
Hate crime is awful of that there is no doubt but some people are too sensitive by far.
I am with Cleavers and will await whatever evidence there is (if any)

Just to bring a bit of clarity to the situation, the Albanian flag is the same as the pre-independence Kosovan flag - read into that the inflammatory motives of the pillock who brought it in knowing we have 2 Serbs playing for us, not some 'look at me with my flag' tourist. Somebody mentioned an England Flag and the Camp Nou....even a Spanish flag wouldn't come close, not the same thing.
Seeing as Kolarov seems to get on with Dzeko (and Savic previously), all 3 from countries that hate each other intensely, benefit of the doubt is firmly on his side with me until proven otherwise.

Barcon said:

Suarez was banned for making racist comments, no double standards at all.
What's laughable about City fans?

Nothing . All I am saying is that if olarov has called someone an Albanian **** (alledgedly) then he will have the book thrown at him. Don't defend the undefendable. It's the law even if we don't agree with it (and i dont)
Fat cünt, brown cünt, ugly cünt, Rag cünt, Scouse cünt, Albanian cünt; no difference in any term, just the first adjective is different each time.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:17 pm --<br /><br />
sugardubby said:
Just to bring a bit of clarity to the situation, the Albanian flag is the same as the pre-independence Kosovan flag - read into that the inflammatory motives of the pillock who brought it in knowing we have 2 Serbs playing for us, not some 'look at me with my flag' tourist. Somebody mentioned an England Flag and the Camp Nou....even a Spanish flag wouldn't come close, not the same thing.
Seeing as Kolarov seems to get on with Dzeko (and Savic previously), all 3 from countries that hate each other intensely, benefit of the doubt is firmly on his side with me until proven otherwise.
There are usually lots of "England flags" in El Camp Nou because St George is the patron saint of Catalonia.

As far as the FA rules go it doesn't matter. If you use insulting or abusive language to someone you might be guilty of an offence.

If you are guilty of an offence and you naked reference to a persons race, nationality and/or ethnic origin the offence is more serious and you get double the ban.

If the rumours are true he has used insulting and/or abusive language and he has made reference to race, nationality and/or ethic origin.

Thats just the FA rules, not sure what the police situation is.

I have read the thread but I cannot see anywhere where it gives the nationality of the complainant . If he was Albanian then that is perhaps a reason to be carrying the flag. However I suspect it was an attempt to wind the player up by dare I say a Geordie! which appears to have been successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.