CITY PLAYERS IN MANC LAST NIGHT/GIVEN ABSOLUTE WA#KER

danny21manc said:
i were in the circle in manchester last night...given was having shot after shot and on stella...all i wanted was to say good luck for thursday...he shrugged away absolutely plastered...

where as shauny wright were absolutely plastered as well but least had the decency to cross his fingers for istanbul and wants nothing more than for city to win this

ishel miller TOP GUY...Etuth-GREAT GUY all had time to speak but the best of all JO....spoke to me and my mrs for a good ten minutes and everytime he walked past us he'd let on and hapily asked me if i wanted a pic with him..AND when i asked him to get back to city...his answer was...'' I WILL NOT PLAY WHILE THE F~CKING D'CKHEAD IS IN CHARGE'' when i asked him... he stated that all the players hate him especially ELANO...TOP TOP MAN

i find most of this very hard to believe tbh

EDIT: yeah i commented after just reading the OP

now after reading the other posts im convinced its bollox :)

Give the OP a break, I know for a fact they were in there and I for one find this information interesting.

I went to 161 in Hale last night, SWP was in there with Hart and Garrido. Got talking to Garrido, a nicer bloke you will not meet. Said all the others were in Circle.His english is great as well. Told him I thought he was one of the few who had a good game yesterday, asked him if he thought he was better than Bridge (i'd had a few beers by this stage) and he said "Not better, different". Also asked him how he felt when Hughes bought Bridge and he said "hes the manager and I respect him"

And if anyone wants photographic evidence that he was there and I was speaking to him, I am more than happy to send them a PM with the pic.

As for Jo, well he's not telling us anything we dont already know

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thecircleclub.com/gallery/28/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thecircleclub.com/gallery/28/</a>

Third row down, five across and you can see mystery man Berti (with Jo).

090327_circleclub_003.jpg

Scissors beats bollocks?

Blumers Bloomers said:
Give the OP a break, I know for a fact they were in there and I for one find this information interesting.

I went to 161 in Hale last night, SWP was in there with Hart and Garrido. Got talking to Garrido, a nicer bloke you will not meet. Said all the others were in Circle.His english is great as well. Told him I thought he was one of the few who had a good game yesterday, asked him if he thought he was better than Bridge (i'd had a few beers by this stage) and he said "Not better, different". Also asked him how he felt when Hughes bought Bridge and he said "hes the manager and I respect him"

And if anyone wants photographic evidence that he was there and I was speaking to him, I am more than happy to send them a PM with the pic.

As for Jo, well he's not telling us anything we dont already know

Still doesn't address the question of what difference it makes - Given has done more than enough; Jo didn't and I don't care if either of them win the humanitarian of the year award. I just want them to perform.

danny21manc said:
i were in the circle in manchester last night...given was having shot after shot and on stella...all i wanted was to say good luck for thursday...he shrugged away absolutely plastered...

where as shauny wright were absolutely plastered as well but least had the decency to cross his fingers for istanbul and wants nothing more than for city to win this

ishel miller TOP GUY...Etuth-GREAT GUY all had time to speak but the best of all JO....spoke to me and my mrs for a good ten minutes and everytime he walked past us he'd let on and hapily asked me if i wanted a pic with him..AND when i asked him to get back to city...his answer was...'' I WILL NOT PLAY WHILE THE F~CKING D'CKHEAD IS IN CHARGE'' when i asked him... he stated that all the players hate him especially ELANO...TOP TOP MAN

Bayern.

Mr.Manchester said:
Gotta be a rag!!!!

No way would a player be that unprofessional surely.

Can Jo even speak English???

No of course not but Danny's Brazilian is impeccable, he had it done whilst he was havin his sunbed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.