City Square Stage Is No More :-( What Did You Think Of It And What It Offered?

Thank you X 100 for expressing how I've felt about useless Pike for years.

I've always thought she was utterly awful at her job and that voice ...arrgghhhh. you can tell she's putting on the manc bit.

Only great thing about the stage was when Mike McLean was on it. The low point was either Natalie screeching or when that band who plays the chants comes on....cringe as fuck.

I'll miss it for when I was stood alone in Summerbees awaiting the arrival of my mates and it provided something different, but just went lame in the last 3 years.

The Paul Hand Band is the lowest point in the entire club’s history.

I’d rather we go out of business than see those fuckwits ever again.

One note and I’m ready to chin the prick.

It was OK. I know quite a few visiting fans thought their club should do something similar.

I like the fact that City are always trying different things that other’s don’t. They always have one eye on the future.
It's similar to the fundays when they open the academy for the kids. Took my lad when he was younger & he preferred that to being bored out of his mind, sat in the pub.

I can’t remember really but I think it was something like everyone is playing well except maybe Kolarov.

Pahahaha!

I actually have a completely different memory of her saying that those who were booing Kolarov in the SS should have take a good hard look at themselves. I think she was on the stage at City Square, but it might have been when she was presenting the OS matchday programme.
I think she's ok at that, personally. She lets articulate people like Nedum and Esmé talk, and is aware of the limitations of her own knowledge. It's when she goes into showbiz mode, i.e. in front of crowds, that she can become a bit much. But then everybody can get a bit silly in front of crowds.
Hey, she's easier on the eye than Danny. Or Hugh Fucking Ferris! Anyway, I don't listen to what she's saying much, I just think about the City tattoo she's got at the base of her spine.

I actually have a completely different memory of her saying that those who were booing Kolarov in the SS should have take a good hard look at themselves. I think she was on the stage at City Square, but it might have been when she was presenting the OS matchday programme.
I think she's ok at that, personally. She lets articulate people like Nedum and Esmé talk, and is aware of the limitations of her own knowledge. It's when she goes into showbiz mode, i.e. in front of crowds, that she can become a bit much. But then everybody can get a bit silly in front of crowds.
Hey, she's easier on the eye than Danny. Or Hugh Fucking Ferris! Anyway, I don't listen to what she's saying much, I just think about the City tattoo she's got at the base of her spine.
Yep you are probably right. Those around me thought she had said that nobody deserved booing and then joked with the possible exception of Kolarov and then she laughed.

We all went “Oh no she doesn’t realise it’s on in the stadium screen”

Im happier with your recollection though.

Either way she’s a nice person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.