City Square Stage Is No More :-( What Did You Think Of It And What It Offered?

Hopefully also the end of Natalie and Danny and the shite sanitised bollocks, never forgiven her for the first question she asked Pep when he took to the stage at the parade , " do you think oasis should get back together ", although I suspect it's just the start of more.

If Pike wasn’t an ex glamour model she’d be getting Hugh Ferris level pelters. Cringey as fuck.

It can’t be hard to find an actual grownup to host these things and not a load of people who sound, look and act like wannabe kids TV presenters on a job interview.

If Pike wasn’t an ex glamour model she’d be getting Hugh Ferris level pelters. Cringey as fuck.

It can’t be hard to find an actual grownup to host these things and not a load of people who sound, look and act like wannabe kids TV presenters on a job interview.
Easy on the eye certainly has to fill a huge shortfall for the pain in the ears caused whenever she speaks.

Hopefully also the end of Natalie and Danny and the shite sanitised bollocks, never forgiven her for the first question she asked Pep when he took to the stage at the parade , " do you think oasis should get back together ", although I suspect it's just the start of more.
Never forgive ? bit odd .She's fine and don't mind Danny or any of them really.

It was OK. I know quite a few visiting fans thought their club should do something similar.

I like the fact that City are always trying different things that other’s don’t. They always have one eye on the future.

I like her. I felt sorry for her when she said something about Kolarov outside the stadium and she was on screen inside when the players were warming up. That’s if I have remembered it right as it was years ago.

I like her. I felt sorry for her when she said something about Kolarov outside the stadium and she was on screen inside when the players were warming up. That’s if I have remembered it right as it was years ago.
What did she say? :o

City square was decent, especially good when ex-players had a moment. It’s something different and extra experience for free, take it or leave it but it adds to the matchday experience overall.

New facilities will hopefully build on that foundation and go to greater places with it.

What did she say? :o

City square was decent, especially good when ex-players had a moment. It’s something different and extra experience for free, take it or leave it but it adds to the matchday experience overall.

New facilities will hopefully build on that foundation and go to greater places with it.
I can’t remember really but I think it was something like everyone is playing well except maybe Kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.