City Square Stage Is No More :-( What Did You Think Of It And What It Offered?

TBF it was. That's who it was aimed at.

But what is going to be aimed at 3000 people made up of different ages and tastes.

Maybe the hall/Fanzone should be split into 2.

1000 capacity for families and kids, City Square Stage-esc, and 2000 capacity for adults, the bar area at the back of 115-esc.
Give that 115 a break mate lol

If they set something up like the Box Park at Wembley with food outlets surrounding it at decent prices it might be worth a look

Think I’ve stopped and watched something about a dozen times pre-match, usually an interesting guest like Timothy Dalton or Warren Clarke. When the music came on the sound rebounded off City Store and it was impossible to tell if the band was good or not, easier to judge they were crap by watching the screens away from the square.

Watching the highlights after the game was a bit of a tradition for us but can probably live without it for a while.

Think I’ve stopped and watched something about a dozen times pre-match, usually an interesting guest like Timothy Dalton or Warren Clarke. When the music came on the sound rebounded off City Store and it was impossible to tell if the band was good or not, easier to judge they were crap by watching the screens away from the square.

Watching the highlights after the game was a bit of a tradition for us but can probably live without it for a while.
Warren Clarke? He’s been dead since 2014. Did we have City Square back then? Doesn’t seem like we’ve had it that long but I could be wrong time blends into one these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.