City square

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Looks great.
Someone ordered yellow paint by mistake instead of maroon though.

The yellow and black are picked out of the club badge, most probably why those specific colours are not used in sequence (a bit of PR at play)

is this going to be for just us city fans or will there be dippers mingled in? could cause fuckin problems that, i hope them covers are bottle and brick proof!!

Just got back from the stadium and have to say City Square looks the business, my only concern is that everyone will stay there til the very last minute on Monday and there will be no atmosphere in the stadium for kick off, call me Victor Meldrew if you will!

kippaxblue76 said:
Sorry if already posted.

Monday night’s home curtain-raiser against Liverpool will also see the grand opening of the Club’s brand new pre-match entertainment zone for fans.

City Square, a state-of-the-art development located at the top of Joe Mercer Way, is a unique concept in British football. Fans can be entertained, eat from a superb new menu devised with the help of top chef Marco Pierre White or have a drink while protected from Manchester’s famously changeable weather!

Giant LED screens will show all sorts of footage to get you in the mood for the big game, as well as an exclusive live interview with Roberto Mancini and the first look at the line-ups for the match itself.

The Blue Moon cafe will open its doors for the first time, boasting a range of mouth-watering local favourites that fuse traditional and earthy Northern classics, but without the organic premium price tag.

The Summerbee and Star bar will be open for business, and the Club’s community arm – CITC – will lay on lots of activities to keep the children entertained in the run-up to kick off.

The visit of Liverpool is always one of the highlights of the season, but the launch of City Square for the big home kick-off will only add to the excitement. Come along early on the night and don’t miss out!

just seen it as i went for more sunderland tickets(selling well btw)it is fantastic, i will be there monday night, i would rather give the club my beer money than anyone else. i love this club, they are so tuned in.

Fat Chance said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Looks great.
Someone ordered yellow paint by mistake instead of maroon though.

The yellow and black are picked out of the club badge, most probably why those specific colours are not used in sequence (a bit of PR at play)
I've never thought it was a 'City' colour though.

de niro said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Sorry if already posted.

Monday night’s home curtain-raiser against Liverpool will also see the grand opening of the Club’s brand new pre-match entertainment zone for fans.

City Square, a state-of-the-art development located at the top of Joe Mercer Way, is a unique concept in British football. Fans can be entertained, eat from a superb new menu devised with the help of top chef Marco Pierre White or have a drink while protected from Manchester’s famously changeable weather!

Giant LED screens will show all sorts of footage to get you in the mood for the big game, as well as an exclusive live interview with Roberto Mancini and the first look at the line-ups for the match itself.

The Blue Moon cafe will open its doors for the first time, boasting a range of mouth-watering local favourites that fuse traditional and earthy Northern classics, but without the organic premium price tag.

The Summerbee and Star bar will be open for business, and the Club’s community arm – CITC – will lay on lots of activities to keep the children entertained in the run-up to kick off.

The visit of Liverpool is always one of the highlights of the season, but the launch of City Square for the big home kick-off will only add to the excitement. Come along early on the night and don’t miss out!

just seen it as i went for more sunderland tickets(selling well btw)it is fantastic, i will be there monday night, i would rather give the club my beer money than anyone else. i love this club, they are so tuned in.

^^^This^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.