City square

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Fat Chance said:
The yellow and black are picked out of the club badge, most probably why those specific colours are not used in sequence (a bit of PR at play)
I've never thought it was a 'City' colour though.

Joe Mercer Way is not a kit, it's the road into The City of Manchester Football Club..'Ya Folla?'

colin's bell helmet said:
is this going to be for just us city fans or will there be dippers mingled in? could cause fuckin problems that, i hope them covers are bottle and brick proof!!
Think the planning permission said only for home fans and will have to show match tickets. Numbers for each bar are limited.

I came up Joe Mercer way around 6pm before the Valencia game, and noticed the painted floor as you approach from Phillips Park going up the hill towards City Square was very slippy-not sure if it had just rained, it certainly hadnt been cleaned to cause the wetness looking at the state of it. May bring my ski's for in the winter if its like that with a bit of water on it then frost or snow should be fun!!!

Breadsnapper said:
I was at the ground today and there was workmen everywhere. It looks awesome. My only reservation was the amount of standing water. I might take my.wellies on Monday night.

I have been invited to City square tommorow for a dress rehearsal, its a ticket only thing and we get a free meal and drink from the bar....will post after with a bit of info

is there a proper old chicken balti pie without the raisins? shirley a club with all this money can manage that??!!

goosed said:
Pics taken this morning:

zvbdow.jpg

A game of giant mouse trap love it. :o)

mikeskitz said:
I have been invited to City square tommorow for a dress rehearsal, its a ticket only thing and we get a free meal and drink from the bar....will post after with a bit of info
nice one...let me know if you try out the Aberdeen Angus steak burger,that's my tea on Monday night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.