City square

beanie the horse said:
de niro said:
just seen it as i went for more sunderland tickets(selling well btw)it is fantastic, i will be there monday night, i would rather give the club my beer money than anyone else. i love this club, they are so tuned in.

^^^This^^^
That^^^^

Looks great, would of gone down Monday but I'm heading to Norwegian Blue for the match - £1.50 pints all night long and a massive screen to watch City spank the scouse.

Does it have proper covering for you and a good seating area so you can have a pint and sit down.

What happens if it rains aswel or the cold winter matches?

Muzza said:
Looks great, would of gone down Monday but I'm heading to Norwegian Blue for the match - £1.50 pints all night long and a massive screen to watch City spank the scouse.
why not watch it at home?
a crate of bud from asda £8
fifty inch screen to watch city

change from a tenner

Went down there yesterday to the City Store and there was a 'taster' session - tickets only.

Nice environment especially when the weather is decent. Covered area not that extensive for bad weather it has to be said but great use of unused land.

Beer prices are said to be the same as inside the ground, according to the stewards. Not sure how people are going to get served when thousands of people turn up though.

I wonder whether they plan to have another similar area to cater for numbers.

Ive heard from somebody at work, that oasis are meant to be playing there sometime. Obviously not oasis in full as theyve split, but maybe noel gallagher solo. Has anybody else heard anything? Would be amazing if true! As I say, been told from a guy at work, not sure how reliable the info is tho. Cheers

went down yesterday to get my shirt and got a free meal and free drink, was really good and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food.

kippax neil said:
Went down there yesterday to the City Store and there was a 'taster' session - tickets only.

Nice environment especially when the weather is decent. Covered area not that extensive for bad weather it has to be said but great use of unused land.

Beer prices are said to be the same as inside the ground, according to the stewards. Not sure how people are going to get served when thousands of people turn up though.

I wonder whether they plan to have another similar area to cater for numbers.
that's my main concern, the height of them will allow rain in on the punters, should have put them the other way round or two up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.