City Tattoos

BlueMooner87 said:
bluemoonchick said:
BlueMooner87 said:
bluemoonchick said:
Any chance a girl gets to decide herself who may be too young?
hey so does that mean i am in with a chance ;)

lol you gotta get past my brother, sorry
already past him as long as you don't mind him watching ;)

Your a sick, sick man my friend....lol.

BlueMooner87 said:
bluemoonchick said:
BlueMooner87 said:
bluemoonchick said:
Any chance a girl gets to decide herself who may be too young?
hey so does that mean i am in with a chance ;)

lol you gotta get past my brother, sorry
already past him as long as you don't mind him watching ;)

Now there's a romantic chat up line....

My first ever post on here so go easy, but I was in T'London last week seeing my son, walking round Primrose Hill where lots of rich/beautiful people hang out (I was way out of my depth), but I happened to see a rather lovely young lady sitting outside a bar, noticed she had a tattoo so was being nosy. She only had a new MCFC crest on her upper arm, absolutely mint!!

Now love or hate Tattoo's (personally I love em) and I don't normally like football crests, she was still fit and her tattoo looked mint. so there

Trigger said:
brass neck said:
Don't get em..........especially on women.....Don't they realise in 50 years they are going to be a old granny with a stupid dumb ass tattoo on there shoulder/arm/tit/ass/leg/ etc etc. Ive said it before and ill say it again..Tattoos are there for a reason, they say a certain something about a person, if i was a employer and someone had a tattoo, I wouldnt employ them over a clean cut bloke in a suit because i would be thinking if there daft enough to get a potentially life threatening needle in there arm and ink smudged in....are they daft enough to rob me/not turn up/assault clients/leave the canteen cooker on over night/get pissed at work/....
Tattoo's are right up there with the nutters who put holes through there children in the name of scally fashion...children who are barely old enough to talk never mind decide they want a chavy ear ring....

Unbelievable, I am a recruitment manager and if I dare do as you say I would end up in a tribunal. You should never stereotype people, them having a tattoo may mean they like to express themselves , stand out in a crowd, have artistic talent. I myself have the family crest on my back along with that of the new city crest and scroll with my kids names on, I had these done because I am very proud of each and every one of them (will post pic when missus comes home and takes a picture!) I have never made a dick of myself in public ,mugged anyone, or been in troube with the police.

Brilliant news for any job-seekers. Fingers crossed the bloke doing the interview is a TF. Presumably industrial tribunals are also conducted by expressive types that stand out in a crowd and have artistic talent.............time to smell the f**king coffee son.

063.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.