"City Tearing Cockneys Apart Again"

Couldn't give a shit where you hail from as long as you love the Blues and get behind the lads. Saw a section at the bottom left of our end next to the Arsenal fans all sat down!!! Who sits down at an away game?? Also, half and half fucking scarves should be BANNED!! They're ok for a Champions league game but Arsenal away??? C'mon. Suppose the price of success is "tourists". Couldn't get a ticket myself for the game and can't afford touts prices this close to Xmas. And yes I was at Macclesfield, Chesterfield et al ! What were the said 16 yr old pissed up glucose sniffing ragamuffin's actually saying or doing? Clip round their ear and a "finish your lemonade and shut it!" Surely would of sufficed? Is it really worthy of a thread?? Oh yes and I'm Manc born and bred

There were a few kicked out last night. Unsure what for. The toilets also stank of cigarette smoke by half time. I could get a whiff of it on the concourse.

Still can't confirm this as I'm sure there would of been more than one witness to this vile behaviour.

I have a strong Manc accent yet I go to matches with a few lads who have southern accents + season tickets... What's funny is they actually live closer to our stadium than I do.

After my recent English lessons I believe that you only use apostrophes after plural words that you are in possession of, like shoe's or trouser's. Not Cockneys unless you are actually in possession of them.

No such place as the Drayford Park so I'm calling bullshit.

And I believe the Belgians may well have been provided with a load of tickets by our esteemed captain. Let's be honest, he does more for Belgium than he does for us.
Our esteemed captain can get his hands on that many tickets?
That's good, I'm glad he's held in better regard by the club than he is off a section of our fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.