City Til I Die.

As someone said to me last night. Well you’ll get back to just genuine fans. No tourists no glory hunters! Fair point, no half and half scarves either. :-)

the last ten years that city have built a new generation fan base will only add the fact manchester city was never once a small club

let never forget history ?? manchester city still hold the record the biggest attendance for a league game first manchester club to win silverware in winning the FA cup also the last manchester club to win the english league before the sky's premier league was setup, so a small club hahahaha more like the loyalest fans, when in the dark days we still could take 30.000 fans into maine road in a old 3rd division games

We need to be loud and proud, I don't normally post but now feel a must, I believe we need to STICK TOGETHER as one, and show the footballing world who we are,
we need to show passion and create an atmosphere at all our games, show everyone that we care for our club, and will stick by it come hell or high water, no matter what. Lets show everyone we are up for a fight, and lets show that never say die attitude, one thing we have always had throughout our history, come on Blues, I trust everyone of you, I have been with you all my life, and will carry on that way, this is a Rally call to all. STICK TOGETHER.

We need to be loud and proud, I don't normally post but now feel a must, I believe we need to STICK TOGETHER as one, and show the footballing world who we are,
we need to show passion and create an atmosphere at all our games, show everyone that we care for our club, and will stick by it come hell or high water, no matter what. Lets show everyone we are up for a fight, and lets show that never say die attitude, one thing we have always had throughout our history, come on Blues, I trust everyone of you, I have been with you all my life, and will carry on that way, this is a Rally call to all. STICK TOGETHER.

Well put

Trust the Owners and the Club, all the top Clubs are after us, LFC and UTD are the main instigators

I think Bayern Munich are also main instigators. And when you think that Uli Hoeness was their President even though a convicted criminal who was given a three and a half year prison sentence.

In Europe it consists of 21 clubs who are all after us, but this includes the Scum, Scouse, and Ars, with there secret meetings, and letters. The British press and the so called TV Pundits who are related to these clubs also spread dirt on us. So we need to show them all that we will not bow down, and we STICK TOGETHER, come what may, we will fight all the way, and the best way of doing this is by bringing the noise to our games, making them all feel uncomfortable, showing our support to our club, our City, we need to Rally around and be as one, every single one of us, young, old, if you support City, we need everyone to show the world what we are, loyal and up for the fight, COME ON CITY, FIGHT, LETS SHOW OUR ANGER.

We’ll never die
We’ll never die
Oh City, will never die
Try and stop us if you can
We’ll stand our ground to a man
All I know is we will never die

the last ten years that city have built a new generation fan base will only add the fact manchester city was never once a small club

let never forget history ?? manchester city still hold the record the biggest attendance for a league game first manchester club to win silverware in winning the FA cup also the last manchester club to win the english league before the sky's premier league was setup, so a small club hahahaha more like the loyalest fans, when in the dark days we still could take 30.000 fans into maine road in a old 3rd division games

We don’t hold the record attendance for a league game.
Spurs do, at Wembley.
And before that it was the Scum, at Maine Road.

PEP has now said it, STICK TOGETHER, we all need to be one, no one better than another, all Blues together, regardless, if you support this club then you are welcome. But we need to be loud and show everyone what we feel about our great club, get behind them at every game, not just one game all games, the press and TV will be waiting for our reaction on Wednesday, lets show them, we have got to show passion and create an atmosphere, MAKE IT CLEAR, we support our team, we are MANCHESTER, lets show them, and let PEP, and the team know how we feel, COME ON BLUES, EVERY GAME COUNTS FROM NOW ON.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.