City to axe Mancini

RBmk2 said:
So let's get this straight...

We lose with ten men to Arsenal (after putting up a pretty good show imo) and get beat at Wolves (which CAN happen btw)-with a forward who hasn't played for three months who missed a couple of chances he'd put away in his sleep 6 games down the line....and suddenly a couple of predicatbly crap,groundless tabloid articles,the usual shithouse wankers stirring the shit on Sky,Ya Ya going home and it's "we're shit,Mancini out etc..."

What a pile of hysterical shite-last time I looked we're in the top four,well within sight of our objectives.And yet to play our full strength team together.

Maybe Chuckle no.2 had a point when he described some of our fans as "emotional" whenever something doesn't go 100% to plan every week.

The amount of hand wringing and "told you so" bollocks on here is doing my fucking head in.

Let's see where we are at Christmas-if we're 8th,out of Europe/cups etc. and getting gubbed then by all means start to worry...but FFS,will some of you grow a fucking set!!!

I'm starting to wonder how the fuck we ever got out of div 2.

Spot on.
As a former media (City) junky can I just say

1)gave up my addiction to Talksport Tuesday 12 th October 4.55 pm in light of their NDJ character assasination (10 year listener)

2) Sunday 31 st October 9.30 am (with a hangover) stopped buying the Sun and NOTW (I know ..I Know) after continued outrageous ,pretty much unfounded allegations of a revolt.

3) Maybe coming anytime soon Bluemoon ( almost 6 years to the day) and after thousands of hours of avid reading ?

alright then not point 3 but ffs get a grip some of you.

RBmk2 said:

We lose with ten men to Arsenal (after putting up a pretty good show imo) and get beat at Wolves (which CAN happen btw)-with a forward who hasn't played for three months who missed a couple of chances he'd put away in his sleep 6 games down the line....and suddenly a couple of predicatbly crap,groundless tabloid articles,the usual shithouse wankers stirring the shit on Sky,Ya Ya going home and it's "we're shit,Mancini out etc..."

What a pile of hysterical shite-last time I looked we're in the top four,well within sight of our objectives.And yet to play our full strength team together.

Maybe Chuckle no.2 had a point when he described some of our fans as "emotional" whenever something doesn't go 100% to plan every week.

The amount of hand wringing and "told you so" bollocks on here is doing my fucking head in.

Let's see where we are at Christmas-if we're 8th,out of Europe/cups etc. and getting gubbed then by all means start to worry...but FFS,will some of you grow a fucking set!!!

Top Post!

Ducado said:
RBmk2 said:

Top Post!

Agreed.

Some need to realise that a week in football terms is not really a fair indication.............just ask the scum.

T

"So let's get this straight...

I'm starting to wonder how the fuck we ever got out of div 2."

yeah great post you expect crap from the rags and media but you wonder about some of the comments that city fans make at times no one is asking for cheerleaders but a bit of reality wouldnt go amiss

chesterbells said:
Ducado said:
If you do a Google news search for Frank Rijkard you will see he is being linked with loads of teams even the Iranian national team!

Yeah, his agent is obviously putting in a bit of overtime ;)

I think we should stick with RM, but the 'giving time' argument, I mean not all managers need that much time do they?

Honest 'Arry had a pretty quick impact didnt he? and even taggart got the rags a 2nd place finish after only having 6 months in charge the season before (thats why its crap when people often re-write history to say they gave him so much 'time' which managers dont get today).

-- Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 pm --

Blue Mooner said:
Fergie was given 4 years before he won anything, Everton have given Moyes 7 years, Wenger has been given 5 years since last winning anything. I'd rather we chose our manager and stuck with him irrespective of the blips along the way. In the long term its better for your club.

Arsenal are finally beginning to see the fruits of long term planning that having the same manager can bring and Moyes, despite not having won anything is recognised as having built a good team with very limited resources.

Yes the money we've spent maybe does demand more instant success but any manager needs two years at least to instil his ethos on the club. Also, when a manager is in a strong position it gives him strength in the dressing room.

If any players who don't like the manager sense weakness in a managers position invariably they will do things to undermine the managers position. If they know the managers position is rock solid then they see no merit in playing up. It totally changes the dynamics.

But Fergie and Wengers "not winning anything" is not quite the same kind as ours is it? I mean utd finished 2nd, and arsenal consistently get top 4 and CL football - I think if we or any other team were doing that for 5 years and "not winning anything" I think it would be slightly more acceptable.
As for Moyes, well everton are pretty much cashless and so have lower expectations, and for all the media pundits who are up his arse, so what? I wouldnt say his everton achievements amount to very much tbh. Yes, a decent youth system, but we've had that too. Otherwise they've played some pretty dire football over the last few years, and well, thats about it really...

And the season after the rags finished 2nd they finished 11th............ that's a sackable offense in many City fans eyes !!! So they would have got rid of the best manager of this generation.

Wenger inherited a good side and has pretty much continued that BUT they haven't won anything for 5 years. They do however know when they have a good manager and it is starting to bear fruit again.

Moyes has been unspectacular but they're a better team than when he picked them up but perhaps they know with the limited funds they have they would struggle to fare any better with a new manager and they are 'building' a decent side with those limited funds.

We have a good manager and we need to keep the faith not have knee jerk reactions after EVERY match.

If we sack yet another manager it will feel like our city just isn't our city anymore. More like a wannabe real madrid, hope mancini stays!

sacking RM is completely the wrong thing to do

getting him to adapt his style of play and be more flexible is the way to go....and thats down to the rest of the management team (Kidd, Platt etc) and the man himself

City fan since born 1965

never been able to fathom out why some masochistic blues wish to air their views at the detrement of our great club.

We seem to have more than our fair share of this kind of fan and I too have sometimes wallowed in our shared misfortunes but may I just say at this moment with our futures hopefully taking us right to the top of what most of
us would have never dream't of would you negative fuckers kindly leave our club forever,you are no longer welcome

Ducado said:
RBmk2 said:

Top Post!

I agree.

The only problem I have is that I don't wanna be at here end of May having just missed a Champs League spot or even winning the League going back saying if we would of beaten Sunderland, Wolves ect.... the teams we should beat we would of finished in Champs League or even won the league, because when I worked out the teams we should of beaten last season after all them Hughes draws we could of finished 3rd or even 2nd. It's not that I expect us to finish 4th or even win the league but because I know we can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.