City to axe Mancini

toffee balls said:
City fan since born 1965

never been able to fathom out why some masochistic blues wish to air their views at the detrement of our great club.

We seem to have more than our fair share of this kind of fan and I too have sometimes wallowed in our shared misfortunes but may I just say at this moment with our futures hopefully taking us right to the top of what most of
us would have never dream't of would you negative fuckers kindly leave our club forever,you are no longer welcome

Amen to that, they are just miserable f*ckers and its time they moved on or embraced the absolute miraculous change in our club.

RBmk2 said:
So let's get this straight...

We lose with ten men to Arsenal (after putting up a pretty good show imo) and get beat at Wolves (which CAN happen btw)-with a forward who hasn't played for three months who missed a couple of chances he'd put away in his sleep 6 games down the line....and suddenly a couple of predicatbly crap,groundless tabloid articles,the usual shithouse wankers stirring the shit on Sky,Ya Ya going home and it's "we're shit,Mancini out etc..."

What a pile of hysterical shite-last time I looked we're in the top four,well within sight of our objectives.And yet to play our full strength team together.

Maybe Chuckle no.2 had a point when he described some of our fans as "emotional" whenever something doesn't go 100% to plan every week.

The amount of hand wringing and "told you so" bollocks on here is doing my fucking head in.

Let's see where we are at Christmas-if we're 8th,out of Europe/cups etc. and getting gubbed then by all means start to worry...but FFS,will some of you grow a fucking set!!!

I'm starting to wonder how the fuck we ever got out of div 2.

Great post mate.

Really heartening to know there's some fellow blues out there with heart and backbone ready for anything.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Ducado said:
Top Post!

I agree.

The only problem I have is that I don't wanna be at here end of May having just missed a Champs League spot or even winning the League going back saying if we would of beaten Sunderland, Wolves ect.... the teams we should beat we would of finished in Champs League or even won the league, because when I worked out the teams we should of beaten last season after all them Hughes draws we could of finished 3rd or even 2nd. It's not that I expect us to finish 4th or even win the league but because I know we can.

Know what you're saying bud but the point Im making is that I've really noticed the hysteria reaching epidemic proportions after the Wolves game...a "perfect storm" of shite helped along and fanned by Custis,talkshit and the odious dickwad at the NOTW.
As you say,I don't want to look back at the end of May saying "if we'd beaten Wolves" either...but the fact is that the teams around us will also get the odd poor result...we have to make sure that it becomes the exception,rather than the rule.
We have to keep persepctive-and keep together.
It's a long way to the finish line-we have the league,Europa and FA cup still to play for.
Last time I looked,we were still in contention for all of them.

RBmk2 said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
I agree.

The only problem I have is that I don't wanna be at here end of May having just missed a Champs League spot or even winning the League going back saying if we would of beaten Sunderland, Wolves ect.... the teams we should beat we would of finished in Champs League or even won the league, because when I worked out the teams we should of beaten last season after all them Hughes draws we could of finished 3rd or even 2nd. It's not that I expect us to finish 4th or even win the league but because I know we can.

Know what you're saying bud but the point Im making is that I've really noticed the hysteria reaching epidemic proportions after the Wolves game...a "perfect storm" of shite helped along and fanned by Custis,talkshit and the odious dickwad at the NOTW.
As you say,I don't want to look back at the end of May saying "if we'd beaten Wolves" either...but the fact is that the teams around us will also get the odd poor result...we have to make sure that it becomes the exception,rather than the rule.
We have to keep persepctive-and keep together.
It's a long way to the finish line-we have the league,Europa and FA cup still to play for.
Last time I looked,we were still in contention for all of them.

Yeah we're defo on the same page here.

I still seriously believe we will win Europa and will be looking forward to picking up my £80 bet from betfair at the end of the season when we do, I think our football is suited perfectly for Europe as for the F.A cup and the League Mancini said when we we're knocked out of Carling Cup that Europa, The F.A and League cup were his main priorities.

Look worst case scenario is the mighty Shiek gets fooked off with all this gang warfare at carrington,leaves us to rot in our wage bill,Dowie takes over with his brother as number2 and we fall down into the lower leagues,dont see what the problem is cheap pies and we can become everyones fave losers again and sing songs like were shit and we know we are. Chin up peeps.

Blue Mooner said:
chesterbells said:
Yeah, his agent is obviously putting in a bit of overtime ;)

I think we should stick with RM, but the 'giving time' argument, I mean not all managers need that much time do they?

Honest 'Arry had a pretty quick impact didnt he? and even taggart got the rags a 2nd place finish after only having 6 months in charge the season before (thats why its crap when people often re-write history to say they gave him so much 'time' which managers dont get today).

-- Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 pm --

But Fergie and Wengers "not winning anything" is not quite the same kind as ours is it? I mean utd finished 2nd, and arsenal consistently get top 4 and CL football - I think if we or any other team were doing that for 5 years and "not winning anything" I think it would be slightly more acceptable.
As for Moyes, well everton are pretty much cashless and so have lower expectations, and for all the media pundits who are up his arse, so what? I wouldnt say his everton achievements amount to very much tbh. Yes, a decent youth system, but we've had that too. Otherwise they've played some pretty dire football over the last few years, and well, thats about it really...

And the season after the rags finished 2nd they finished 11th............ that's a sackable offense in many City fans eyes !!! So they would have got rid of the best manager of this generation.

Wenger inherited a good side and has pretty much continued that BUT they haven't won anything for 5 years. They do however know when they have a good manager and it is starting to bear fruit again.

Moyes has been unspectacular but they're a better team than when he picked them up but perhaps they know with the limited funds they have they would struggle to fare any better with a new manager and they are 'building' a decent side with those limited funds.

We have a good manager and we need to keep the faith not have knee jerk reactions after EVERY match.

Just to reiterate, I agree, I absolutely dont think we should get rid of RM.

But in reply to above;
- well, i'd like to have the season finishing in 2nd place first, just to see! Its a different context with them - eg they won the fa cup twice in the 3/4 years before he arrived, so that, followed by the 2nd place means i can understand why they didnt get rid after one 11th place finish - it was hardly a 30 odd year drought of honours was it?
-As for moyes, er great, but just how much longer will he keep 'building'.

-Ultimately I just dont buy the 'time' argument as a general principle that should always be followed - if all 20 managers get time will they all be successful then?

deynaskaz said:
Look worst case scenario is the mighty Shiek gets fooked off with all this gang warfare at carrington,leaves us to rot in our wage bill,Dowie takes over with his brother as number2 and we fall down into the lower leagues,dont see what the problem is cheap pies and we can become everyones fave losers again and sing songs like were shit and we know we are. Chin up peeps.

When you put it like that.......

mkblue said:
RBmk2 said:
So let's get this straight...

We lose with ten men to Arsenal (after putting up a pretty good show imo) and get beat at Wolves (which CAN happen btw)-with a forward who hasn't played for three months who missed a couple of chances he'd put away in his sleep 6 games down the line....and suddenly a couple of predicatbly crap,groundless tabloid articles,the usual shithouse wankers stirring the shit on Sky,Ya Ya going home and it's "we're shit,Mancini out etc..."

What a pile of hysterical shite-last time I looked we're in the top four,well within sight of our objectives.And yet to play our full strength team together.

Maybe Chuckle no.2 had a point when he described some of our fans as "emotional" whenever something doesn't go 100% to plan every week.

The amount of hand wringing and "told you so" bollocks on here is doing my fucking head in.

Let's see where we are at Christmas-if we're 8th,out of Europe/cups etc. and getting gubbed then by all means start to worry...but FFS,will some of you grow a fucking set!!!

I'm starting to wonder how the fuck we ever got out of div 2.

Fantastic sense at last, great post

"Fantastic sense at last, great post" ????

Do me a fucking favour mate..

What this guy is saying is if you dont like what Mancini is doing shut the fuck up, dont post your views on a City forum......yeah fucking great post.....turn BM into a happy clapper site where everyone agrees with him, is that what you want ?

Why the fuck does it bother you so much that people have a different opinion than you FFS ?

I worry for the future of the club if fans are pissed off with being 4th and one foot in the last 32 of the europa cup 10 months into the managers riegn where he hasnt had a chance to play his best 11 yet.

diversity of views makes it a great and enjoyable forum.

agendas only disturbing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.