City to axe Mancini

Glasgow Man City said:
12 out of 18 years the EPL has been won by a British manager, surely that backs up my argument rather than shows it as flawed???

And my Walter Smith story is that I wouldn't want him at City no matter what he's done in another league.

OK we'll play it your way and pretend that Britain is Britain and English and Scottish football are the same. You're talking about one man, one man at the most powerful club in the premiership over the last 17 years. What have all the other 'British' managers done and what have these 'Foreigners so can't manage in Britain' achieved?

There is not a single British manager anywhere near good enough to come to our club, I thought people would realise that after Mark Fucking Hughes!

samharris said:
chris63 said:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/manchester-city-to-axe-manager-roberto-mancini-14992986.html

We will be a laffin stock if this happened. The media would love it.

No...No..please no...not..n n n not the Belfast telegraph !!!

14nnrlc.gif
It's a nice gif Sam but it's actually from the Independent.

Glasgow Man City said:
sixlashes said:
er,we lost to a 93 min pen that should have been off side , I thought we played quite well ,credit to sunderland they also played well,we dont have a right to win every game because we,ve spent a few quid, by the way who is the right manager ..dont say mourinho he aint coming here..well not yet anyway

Yes we lost to a 93rd minute pen but Sunderland did us over from half time.

As for who's the right person, yeah Mourinho would be perfect but I think we've missed the boat on that one & his next club will be United. If we were going to get him I think it had to be last summer.

I would say someone with a pedigree in British football or at least with a good idea of British football. Who that would be, I've no idea - but preferably not Martin O'Neill.
Assuming by 'a good idea of British football' you mean somebody who's demonstrated they can win the prem, lets face it theres no point otherwise, you're looking at a very short list; I'd say 2 of them will never manage another British club after their current ones, 2 are unavailable for the forseeable. You're not telling me you want Kenny Dalgleish?

AT THE MINUTE THERE IS NO ONE OUT THERE THATS GOOD ENOUGH TO MANAGE US SO JUST STICK WITH HIM TILL THE END OF THE SEASON I THINK

we can hear you, turn the caps off.

The Belfast Telegraph today, yesterday some post about an article in The Sun, got to be honest it just makes me chuckle.

Complete and utter shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.