City to axe Mancini

The Belfast Telegraph getting in on the act I see. The way they've turned Kolo's words is ridiculous, they can fuck right off and if anyone believes this they should hang their heads.

Lancet Fluke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
He was their third choice and was prepared to do the job on a 6 month trial

Ah, the 6 month trial. What a fucking mistake that was.

It could be argued that that is at the heart of a lot of our problems behind the scenes.

Didsbury Dave said:

Here we go again. So fucking what if he was 5th, 12th or 33rd choice, he was appointed by the owners and he had the credentials to be appointed. If our owners came in before MH was appointed then he wouldn't have even been in the top 10 on the list.

You're embarrassing yourself today. Two weeks ago we were the closest rivals to Chelsea and in my mind we'll still finish second, but two defeats on and it's like we're in the relegation zone on here, especially those with an agenda!

Didsbury Dave said:
Skibum said:
What about him being their chosen one?

Whilst i'd be dissappointed at it happening, I wouldn't be too surprised if our 'form' didn't pick up over the next month: say we lose to wba, rags, beat brum, draw with fulham....? those results are conceivable, although i dnt think we will lose against wba i am just presenting a worst case scenario. ( a bad scenario actually, worst case would be lose all 4!) These guys are businessmen, if someone isn't performing in a business, something will happen, and they may get rid. If they believe that mancini isn't performing, who s to say they won't. I AM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH THIS BEFORE ANYONE STARTS HAVING A GO, I AM JUST MAKING A POINT. We could win the next 4 and all be forgotten about, but if the bad results keep totting up......??

*****for all those who hide their head in the sand, please see my bold, I am not saying I want rid******

Didsbury Dave said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Ah, the 6 month trial. What a fucking mistake that was.

It could be argued that that is at the heart of a lot of our problems behind the scenes.

I have always thought it is. Totally undermine the manager's authority from day 1. Way to go! These stories of Mancini not having the respect of the squad seemed to surface almost on his arrival. IMO it started with the 6 month trial. If you take on a manager, you back him 100% when he is in the job regardless of whether he was third choice etc etc, otherwise he (and the club) is pretty much fucked.

Regardless of weather this story has any credence or not, what I see is a club in a mess. Yes the press exaggerate, yes they distort the truth, but there are too many questionable things happening at our beloved club not to make people worried. The tevez situation now is symptematic of the lack of respect I think certain players have for mancini and the Club. Yaya Toure's exit at half time another example. Players fighting on the pitch is embarassing and all the nonesense about 'it shows they care' is crap. Kompany may do, Ade doesn't. There's a difference to players fighting through passion for the cause and fighting because they are sulking prima donas not getting their way [Ade].
As said, the press make stuff up and twist for an agenda, however don't for one muinute think players and managers don't do exactly the same. Kolo saying yesterday that they are behind the manager and arguments hapen is a load of crap. It's a stock reply.
WHat is also bizarre about people's reaction to this story is 'oh it's a bullshit story - don't believe wht the press say', until the next positive story then you all believe it out of hand.
I don't want Mancini sacked now. I want him to sort it. I don't like him personally but believe a sacking now would be disastrous. Yet it's nieve of people to believe that something serriously wrong isn't occuring at our great club. and it is a GREAT club. To be frank, these days I don't really know what to think anymore.

dancity19 said:
These guys are businessmen, if someone isn't performing in a business, something will happen, and they may get rid.
To be honest, if they were to temporarily lose their minds and sack the manager then someone further up the chain of command should be chopped as well because Mancini is their man, therefore they fucked up too.

Lancet Fluke said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I have always thought it is. Totally undermine the manager's authority from day 1. Way to go! These stories of Mancini not having the respect of the squad seemed to surface almost on his arrival. IMO it started with the 6 month trial. If you take on a manager, you back him 100% when he is in the job regardless of whether he was third choice etc etc, otherwise he (and the club) is pretty much fucked.

The fact that they did not invoke the get out clause at the end of the 6 months, despite not finishing in the top 4, was surely as good an endorsement as any manager could expect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.