City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can move that massive tv for a start....i wont be able to see the other end!
except you will because it would be no deeper than the cablenet wire that remains from the old lower roof - and I personally checked on the open day that sat in the back row you can see the whole pitch without the view being impeded by the wire

Well, if City made those corner seats £299 season tickets, or whatever the new cheapest price is, I'm sure City fans would snap them up.

It would probably take the Etihad capacity to roughly 56,000?
by my reckoning only about 500 in each corner thats all - so we'd be up to 55,500 usable

More proof that City are serious about expanding the NS. As we know.

Click on the link for all the other picture's of the model.

Posted by RMB2007 on SSC.

Manchester City, Etihad Stadium fully expanded
Commissioned 2016, completed 2018

IMG_2845.jpg

North Stand expansion.

IMG_2846.jpg

http://www.modelfootballstadiums.com/gallery/

still got those stupid roof corner bodges, just design a proper roof that fits.

East and CB will eventually be developed and then the roof will be the same all the way around

"just design a proper roof that fits" Would require a brand new roof design with new foundations removing the existing roof all around and all the associated support structure, this would not be possible without closing the stadium for a least a year

Somehow doubt that an additional tier will be added to the side stands the cost would be out of the question and the spirals will get in the way far more complicated that the ends.

IMHO should have built a new stadium on north car park would have been better and more cost effective in the long run

Iinteresting as it is, it's not connected to City so for me doesn't imply anything

City are serious.

Unfortunately for us it's on the back burner now, due to the proposed MU Sports Science Institute, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.