City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

city68 said:
Hows about owning it first..........GO

No, that would be a disaster..our partnership with MCC is based on us paying them a fee where as buying the stadium would not give them a penny.

city68 said:

MCC flat out refuse to sell up. They're onto a cash-cow and they know it. You can't buy what's not for sale.

So let me get this right.

I am renewing in South Level 2 at 550 or 600 notes.In 2 yrs when we all get flirted into the 3rd tier of the South Stand are they saying tickets will be around £300..I really really can't see it somehow.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So let me get this right.

I am renewing in South Level 2 at 550 or 600 notes.In 2 yrs when we all get flirted into the 3rd tier of the South Stand are they saying tickets will be around £300..I really really can't see it somehow.

No, they say that a number, significant number of £300 ST´s will be available at the 3rd tier.
Basically it´s the idea that giving people cheaper ST´s allow the club to sell ordinary matchday tickets at a higher price than they would get for a ST during a season.

So daytrippers will sort of subsidize cheaper ST´s for regular matchgoers

Falastur said:
city68 said:

MCC flat out refuse to sell up. They're onto a cash-cow and they know it. You can't buy what's not for sale.

It's not MCC's to sell. They lease it to us and the revenue goes to them and the money stays in Manchester. They sell it to us and the money goes to Sport England in London.

Very exciting news! All the talk and discussion in the other thread, it's nice to see that the club are actually doing something.

Money talks ....If we own the ground around it makes sence to buy it
Falastur said:
city68 said:

city68 said:
Money talks ....If we own the ground around it makes sence to buy it
Falastur said:
city68 said:

No, trust us on this..It would complicate matters in a bad way. We now move in tandem with MCC and got a lot of clout which we need for the stuff yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.