City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

S04 said:
city68 said:
Money talks ....If we own the ground around it makes sence to buy it
Falastur said:
MCC flat out refuse to sell up. They're onto a cash-cow and they know it. You can't buy what's not for sale.

No, trust us on this..It would complicate matters in a bad way. We now move in tandem with MCC and got a lot of clout which we need for the stuff yet to come.

Exactly. We keep them fully involved and in partnership and they smooth the way with regards to planning etc.

Win win relationship

hanks for that.We have faith in you.......
S04 said:
city68 said:
Falastur said:
MCC flat out refuse to sell up. They're onto a cash-cow and they know it. You can't buy what's not for sale.

No, trust us on this..It would complicate matters in a bad way. We now move in tandem with MCC and got a lot of clout which we need for the stuff yet to come.
<br /><br />-- Thu May 16, 2013 8:20 pm --<br /><br />T
city68 said:
hanks for that.We have faith in you.......
S04 said:
city68 said:

abouncycastle
Post subject: Re: Stadium expansion, any news?Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:46 pm

I am working on new academy at the moment about 5/6 weeks ago a contracts manager who i know said laing o rorke are in talks with city to lift the two ends i think laings were main
contractor for original stadium build

think i'll ask him for some more info!!

abouncycastle said:
abouncycastle
Post subject: Re: Stadium expansion, any news?Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:46 pm

I am working on new academy at the moment about 5/6 weeks ago a contracts manager who i know said laing o rorke are in talks with city to lift the two ends i think laings were main
contractor for original stadium build

think i'll ask him for some more info!!

Did you mean to post that in public mate?

The thick cunts on Rag Cafe still aren't getting it.

Boy are they in for a shock.

Not sure what to make of the stadium expansion really. With all the empty seats they've had this season there's certainly no need for it now, but I guess they're planning ahead. I'm guessing they're also looking to squeeze out any possible income to help coping with the FFP and the owner most likely won't care about whether he actually gets money back from the investment or not.

jrb said:
The thick ***** on Rag Cafe still aren't getting it.

Boy are they in for a shock.

Not sure what to make of the stadium expansion really. With all the empty seats they've had this season there's certainly no need for it now, but I guess they're planning ahead. I'm guessing they're also looking to squeeze out any possible income to help coping with the FFP and the owner most likely won't care about whether he actually gets money back from the investment or not.

Yes, it´s a bit funny..But no one is as blind as he who refuses to see

It's truly amazing that they continue to stick fingers in their ears and scream "CITY DON'T SELL OUT!" when we sell out the majority of games. Exact same situation as their 4,000-10,000 empty seats at Old Trafford as revealed by GMP, people have paid but don't show up (I hate it and maybe increased ST prices will make people value their STs more, but the club has pocketed the cash so why would they hold back from expanding?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.